Forums
May 11, 2024, 07:27 PM

Author Topic: DeeJay  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Mayhem

Re: DeeJay
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 09:28 PM »
This guy isn't the real Jooako playing, Jooako has faster taps he does use fr, AlbtrauM played with his nick.

Don't be saying crap like this. You have no proof, and there is no reason for Alb to be aliasing. Go make up stories somewhere else.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 02:27 AM »
I don't know you and I don't wanna to, so be educated replying to me, the unique who saying crap here is you because you don't know who's you deffending.
Nice necro btw.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 03:48 AM »
I don't know you and I don't wanna to, so be educated replying to me, the unique who saying crap here is you because you don't know who's you deffending.
Nice necro btw.

Nice try at useing Google translator.
 Alb is in my clan and we don't need you to be talking bad about him.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 04:11 AM »
I don't use google translator.
Seems like you got some anger with cfc members since that bng clanner lol grow some balls and forget it.
Anyways nor him gave a f@#! for this, why you need to deffend him, you are just implicating here buddy.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 04:14 AM »
I'm sure your clanmates would say something if they came across someone talking bad about you.
We don't need anyone spreading rumors about our clan members. We have handled everything thats come across in the best way we could, yes we had a bad argument over something that wasn't worth the trouble. But I'm not bringing that up/nor do i hold a grudge. BFW has a good reputation and we don't need a side note stating we have alias's.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:17 AM by Mayhem »
BRING IT ON!!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 06:22 PM »
seems kaleu is just throwing shit at the wall untill something sticks....

deejays not a bad guy, stop being a cry baby lol

Offline magic

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 06:34 PM »

nice joke xD

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 09:52 PM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 02:09 AM »

fail
You didnt even read, we are talking about albtraum not dj, fyi dj is one of my best friends in Wa.

nice joke xD

fu gayzin.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:12 AM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 03:03 AM »
This guy isn't the real Jooako playing, Jooako has faster taps he does use fr, AlbtrauM played with his nick.

what the f@#! is wrong with u ??? i don't even can rope for my clan, do u believe im gonna tap to bh ? i hate that clan, i hate its leader or ex-leader i don't know, so stop saying bullshits man.... and also im a deej's friend, why should i play vs him aliasing? he knows me and i bet he doesn't think i'm the aliaser there ... i don't need to do it ...

TUS should have a rules about people who is just shitting on somebody because for ur fking lies i could be affected..
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 03:13 PM »

fail
You didnt even read, we are talking about albtraum not dj, fyi dj is one of my best friends in Wa.

i dont think u understood my post, probably bad english... i basically said your just throwing out accusations just hoping they will be right with no evidence... dj part of my post wasnt aimed towards you