Forums
April 25, 2024, 09:43 AM

Author Topic: Team17  (Read 1711 times)

Offline fr4nk

Team17
« on: August 30, 2012, 05:27 PM »
Since I couldn't find an existing thread talking about it, I'm opening a new one.
I would like to know if you guys are experiencing the same things I'm doing, in T17.
1) Sudden death weapons are extremely rare
2) Weapons are repeated mostly

Last game I played, I had like 8 petrols, and that happens in almost every game.
However, the most important thing is that in my last 10-15 games my crates dropped like 2-3 SD weapons, so I'm just wondering if it's a luck factor or a scheme setup.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Re: Team17
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 05:46 PM »
The TUS scheme and the current HHC's scheme are broken if it comes to sd weapons. You either get Patsy and some other weapons or you can play few games in a row without any weapon on both sides. The old HHC's scheme i have is maybe slightly overpowered, but i have never had problems in SD. You allways get at least Pigeon.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 05:47 PM »
Yes, 100% Luck, bad scheme.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 06:32 PM »
SD should be rare, not happen every game.

Add worm selects, balance the scheme and end the pointless darksiding and pointless killing of worms that goes all game long.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 07:05 PM »
There is alot of ways to edit the scheme to reduce luck factor, make more of SD weapons or remove them at all as a simple example, but imo there should changes like removing suicide bomber (there is no kamikadze on scheme on same time when its really kind of useful weap as for SD), or skunk with pistol are really terrible to get for me at least..

IMO all ploppy weaps (dyna, cow, sheeps, holy and so on) must have 1 turn delay! Because its f@#!ing drivel how you lost half of your team before you even get a turn.

What about experimental scheme with infinite worm selects? Its like you get some crate with one worm, hide him, select another run with him from pile, then another select and you attack, scheme will be much more dynamic, those tele to crate, tele to crate, tele to crate, crate+block, unblock +crate, and so on become really boring after 2-3 games

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:14 PM »
Well, without SD weapons it becomes a girder game until the water rises at the top lol, you can play a darksiding game even with 7 girders

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline harpy

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 07:23 PM »
 :) on my experience terrain have a matters for creats ))
hava many trick lames whit different terrain but`will continues to play only fruits

same SD terrain is Dungeon,beach,forest,holspital,jungle,snow and time DX  8) ~ COOL

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 07:55 PM »
hava many trick lames whit different terrain but`will continues to play only fruits

same SD terrain is Dungeon,beach,forest,holspital,jungle,snow and time DX  8) ~ COOL
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
what did this guy said anyway?

Offline harpy

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 07:56 PM »

same SD terrain is Dungeon,beach,forest,holspital,jungle,snow and time DX  8) ~ COOL
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
what did this guy said anyway?

ha lol - sd terrain - for exsemple SD weapons from creats dude know this?

in this groups terrain i see better change find SD WEPS DX` that rule is for others too no only for :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:59 PM by harpy »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 09:02 PM »
I actually have a pretty simple but effective idea.

SD weapons don't drop in crates. Instead, you get a few selected SD weapons like 1 SS, 2 Homing or whatever and that's it. If you choose to use them early on... well you won't have them in the important end-game. What you think?

Btw, you could delay the unlock of the given SD weapons to 1 or 2 turns so you can avoid instant doom for the team starting 2nd.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:03 PM by DeathInFire »

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 09:07 PM »
Yeah actually nice idea, Id like to replace rope with jet pack also

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 09:11 PM »
Lets apply Rowy instead T17 imo, maybe just on t17 maps and change the order of weapons use - starting on Prod and ending on Patsy. Awesome.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:13 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline HHC

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 09:12 PM »
I actually have a pretty simple but effective idea.

SD weapons don't drop in crates. Instead, you get a few selected SD weapons like 1 SS, 2 Homing or whatever and that's it. If you choose to use them early on... well you won't have them in the important end-game. What you think?

Btw, you could delay the unlock of the given SD weapons to 1 or 2 turns so you can avoid instant doom for the team starting 2nd.

That's not a bad idea. It won't leave too many weapons that dó spawn in crates though.

And it kinda takes away the essence of the game (no weaps at start, collect everything).

Offline Anubis

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 09:18 PM »
You could power up otherwise "useless" weapons so they become more valueable. You can up the dmg of Firepunch to 60 I think etc. They provide good utility but the dmg is a joke compared to other alternatives.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 04:12 PM »
Play with the FB Team17 scheme.

Problem solved.

I've argued for the changes to TuS T17 scheme too many times to do it again, see if you can search some old threads on this. I also have the HHC luckless scheme and feel this isn't broken, FB schemes sometimes u get a few more nana's but sometimes you go a whole game without.. Theres only a handful of default guys that enjoy a more powerful T17 scheme these days because i believe the majoirty of players have never tried it.. SPW, Uber and Albino would all back me up and they are proven pro's at T17.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:17 PM by Chicken23 »