Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:56 AM

Author Topic: the end is coming  (Read 9591 times)

Re: the end is coming
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 11:08 AM »
Yes but the biggest problem we suffer from these days is a combination of the following(maybe more):

Lots of players, but very few know/want to play Leagues.

People avoiding(like Chelsea), because they are too scared to play strong players in all schemes.

The people who do play timezones suck for Clanners most of the time.

People being too stubborn to leave dead clans and join another, or people aren't interested in new clans they only want to join famous/already strong clans that don't even need more members.

People playing same scheme over and over again(I used to always pick BnG some years ago, now I pick BnG/Roper/WxW as my main 3, and I was even really enjoying doing Elite clanners but unfortunately there was nobody to f**king play against, i'll play anything except Shopper, Shopper should be banned from Leagues tbh, it's a gateway scheme only.)
All of these are internal problems, okay?
we're dealing with inactivity, and it wont solve it
you can't increase the number of sticks in a box just by shaking it, it requires external influence: adding sticks, right?
external things like pewdiepie doing w:a  lets play would popularize the game dramatically

all i want to say, you guys shifting the same players all over the place and simply changing variables between them, and then.. you're wondering, how's the amount of players not changing, isnt it   funny

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 01:03 PM »
Well as I said to Xanity on Skype earlier, WA isn't dying, just TUS, there are always lots of people/games being played in #AG.

I honestly think, the years of bullying, racism, aggression and machismo on TUS has finally made people not care anymore.

Personally speaking, I would just shut down TUS for 3-6 months, and then re-open it with a completely new design, new rules, new features, but that's me.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 03:32 PM »
Be aware everyone, I messaged MI to look at this topic.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 03:47 PM »
All of these are internal problems, okay?
we're dealing with inactivity, and it wont solve it
you can't increase the number of sticks in a box just by shaking it, it requires external influence: adding sticks, right?
external things like pewdiepie doing w:a  lets play would popularize the game dramatically

all i want to say, you guys shifting the same players all over the place and simply changing variables between them, and then.. you're wondering, how's the amount of players not changing, isnt it   funny

Well, one thing is sure, there's WAR (Worms Armageddon Regeneration) and the promotion project, but of course all of this is not effective.

IMO In order for Worms (Armageddon) be more popular is to change the way they are marketed. T17 is showing off all of the overpowered stuff at the trailers first (Nana, Donkey, Holy Nade) and not skillful zooka shots or amazing roping (ExZo anyone?)

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 03:55 PM »
there's WAR (Worms Armageddon Regeneration)
what? somehow I have not heard of this yet
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 04:12 PM »
there's WAR (Worms Armageddon Regeneration)
what? somehow I have not heard of this yet
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon-promotion-project/

WA promotion project = W.A.R.

also, the sky is falling, i shall perform last rites

Offline theredi

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 11:01 PM »

I honestly think, the years of bullying, racism, aggression and machismo on TUS has finally made people not care anymore.

can u elaborate more about this? i find this a total bullshit and lamest explanation only a total sissy can make (or maybe u mean geyslayer`s madness attacks?)

Personally speaking, I would just shut down TUS for 3-6 months, and then re-open it with a completely new design, new rules, new features, but that's me.
like what? no afr in shopper? oh wait we already have it, maybe no afr in roper?  or u mean new points system or what? different pos?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:06 PM by theredi »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2016, 02:33 AM »

can u elaborate more about this? i find this a total bullshit and lamest explanation only a total sissy can make (or maybe u mean geyslayer`s madness attacks?)

This is exactly what I am talking about, so much ignorance... (And yes, even I am personally responsible for some of the bullying in the past, not as much as others but I still got involved in witchhunting and namecalling.)

I won't explain it to you anymore redi, because it would take so long, and if you don't see it already then you never will, it's everywhere look for yourself.

like what? no afr in shopper? oh wait we already have it, maybe no afr in roper?  or u mean new points system or what? different pos?

I meant website rules, but yes some other rules could be adjusted also.

Offline theredi

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2016, 11:05 AM »
This is exactly what I am talking about, so much ignorance... (And yes, even I am personally responsible for some of the bullying in the past, not as much as others but I still got involved in witchhunting and namecalling.)

I won't explain it to you anymore redi, because it would take so long, and if you don't see it already then you never will, it's everywhere look for yourself.

what ignorance? i think u want to make urself an political correct idiot (making some stupid excuses...), cant i have different opinion than some sissies? if u call that bullying then u`ve never witnessed real bullying or u are having some emotional problems (well most people do so that wouldnt be something new anyway... i know i have some anger managment problems but i never get angry without a good reason)

people are different and u cant make them emiotionaless robots, well this shit is so complicated that u are right, its pointless to talk about it but dont claim that tus is dying coz of that coz its really dumb

Offline darKz

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2016, 12:24 PM »
I can't talk about the league itself because I haven't been playing in like 3 years or so, but the forums are at an all-time low in terms of posting quality. I don't mean to offend anyone but it can hardly be helped: there's almost exclusively idiots posting irrelevant shit in flawed English now. Most of the 'good' guys (objectively, my opinion) already left or aren't posting much anymore because it's become such a shit show.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 01:06 PM »
If that is how you feel redi then whatever, I won't waste my time on uneducated opinions and bigotry.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 01:07 PM »
the forums are at an all-time low in terms of posting quality. I don't mean to offend anyone but it can hardly be helped: there's almost exclusively idiots posting irrelevant shit in flawed English now.

Maybe I'm not holly, but when I read post's wrote by: Aerox, Tobi, biscuits, Godmax, Taner, Mink and Vesuvio (+ stupid "fight" like 10 years old kids by Kinslayer and Tita) I also think about leave that game.... Anyway I'm not as active as I was 2-3 years ago... or even last year...

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 01:57 PM »
Not sure if the game is dying or anything. The only observation that I have is that it seems to me that there is no more people like vokking vok (aka new player willing to play a lot in leagues in order to gain skills). I have observed a lot of "generation" go from being total noob to what we call very good player. Most of them would play single league game a lot and try (for the most case) to get involved on the forums and get a clan.
Good news is that with WMD I would not be surprised to see new players give a try to WA :).

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2016, 02:08 PM »
I think that the main problem is that us the Generation of WA, we are getting old, married, busy with work, in jail, playing in bands ( Mablak xD) or w/e.

So we are from the gereration that made that game pwn, we are / were  passionate for this game, but we just cant live forever playing this game, we gotta do others things and the new generation just dont like WA like we used to, they got others avaliable stuff to care and stuff, look so many old schools are gone and each day one or tho loses the interest for the game, me per exemple.. i used to play this game like for all day long.. now i wish i could but i have others things to do...iam sure that happens for 80% of these who did stop playing... so ye the end already arrived we are just here cos we are like perv kids that after cum on the face of bitch, refuses to put pants back and go home!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2016, 07:53 PM »
Damn right zipper and nino! you hit the point perfectly but this is what i expect from cool and wise people and not crying egomaniacs with sticks in their asses who want to show how educated and mannered they`re.

Im so sorry for my flawed english darkz (if u meant me e.g.), i wont waste 3x more time to write my posts checking if my sentences are 100% grammar and syntax coz i write in english like i were writing in polish, i simply translate it with changing the words it may look wierd im aware but its not my problem.