Forums
April 20, 2024, 08:42 AM

Author Topic: the end is coming  (Read 9602 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: the end is coming
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2016, 08:44 AM »
and not crying egomaniacs with sticks in their asses

This is very funny because you are the one acting that way  ;D

I said something, you started crying = HAH! I love when people own themselves :D

Offline theredi

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2016, 10:24 AM »
buahuahuahua yeye keep dreaming, whateva...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2016, 10:42 AM »
Lol np mate, but remember me and you can handle it, but not everyone can, in the end we should show respect and be better role models for potential new players.

Offline theredi

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2016, 10:52 AM »
I know, i always try to show respect and be kind to people, but sometimes its so damn hard  :(

Offline theredi

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2016, 11:27 AM »
I`ll tell u even more, you had some right, i also act sometimes like egomaniac and hypocrite. Im very aware that im not perfect but some people cant learn it and they act like they are always right and 100% correct (damn chosen one syndrom) and this is the reason why we`re having such hell on earth  >:(

Offline SPW

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2016, 03:09 PM »
Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay, its not the end!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 06:06 PM »
Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay, its not the end!

Period!        xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2016, 01:35 AM »
well in all the time i'll see some old players coming and going in W:A for a period determined that defines the activity of this game in the remainder of the year as it enters an inactive player other leave the game

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 08:44 AM »
Many posts on this thread have summed up the issue pretty well.

All of the W:A communities are getting more inactive. This is not TUS specific. WO is not the same, NNN is not the same either.
The non-casual crew of W:A is getting old. In a couple of months, TUS will become 8 years old.

TUS needs renovating, that's for sure. I don't mean it as a way to bring activity alone. Such website with such content/history deserves to be polished.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:24 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2016, 12:38 PM »
Team17 will never associate itself with this forum

the moderation is borderline non-existent, no videogame company is going to partner with a forum where racism runs rampant. 
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2016, 09:09 PM »

the moderation is borderline non-existent, no videogame company is going to partner with a forum where racism runs rampant.

U forgot about xenophobia lmfao. Nevermind I wont let myself get mad because of such stupidity anymore.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:15 PM by theredi »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2016, 08:08 AM »
feeling alluded?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2016, 08:29 AM »

If you think of Team17 as the company, yes, they are never ever going to do that. I invited Jonno (Community Manager) to only look at a specific thread and that's it. He wasn't looking anywhere else.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2016, 02:40 PM »

I invited Jonno (Community Manager) to only look at a specific thread and that's it. He wasn't looking anywhere else.

So we have a Community Manager that doesn't care about the Community, sweet.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2016, 02:47 PM »
He did not reply on any of the others, it doesnt mean he did not read them.