Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:12 AM

Author Topic: the end is coming  (Read 9512 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Re: the end is coming
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2017, 04:28 PM »
There will be a time when the two WA Developers would have to release a 4.0 public beta, just to get players back.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Online Godmax

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2017, 04:56 PM »
Worms will survive forever and there never will be a patch 4.0 like there will never be a golden toilet seat in my shithouse

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2017, 05:14 PM »
Feels more like this.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:18 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2017, 06:09 PM »
Worms Armageddon will probably last for a long time, but it can't last for all eternity. Everything dies at one point.

That Said, Worms Armageddon can last for a time close to forever if Deadcode and Cybershadow play their cards right. And especially if Worms Armageddon 4.0 comes out, which this page shows the progress of.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2017, 11:51 PM »
i recently saw the video games Guinness book of records. I actually made me think of WA and if there was a way that the community to reach out to Guiness World Records to come up with a Worms world record. I guess the easiest would be for an agreed RR map to be selected and to compete for the worlds fast ninja rope racer. Maybe there is some PR Team17 can do or as a community we could reach out and put WA back in the public eye, this might bring some players back out of the wood work to try and be world record holder in W:A.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2017, 07:56 AM »
Mablak was gonna make missions speedrun but haven't heard from him in a while. So the current record holder is Pichi. Also I made deathmatch run. But there were no competitors so far...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:58 AM by Korydex »

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2017, 08:32 AM »
Yeah Chicken the lack of competitors is a bit unfortunate, people are generally into speedruns though when it comes to records. I finished my speedrun months ago; I really can't think of further ways to optimize it. But I don't have a good enough laptop to actually record it without constant lag, so I haven't been running it like at all. Here's one run via replays though (not that great but shows the methods):

Offline Korydex

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 09:00 AM »
These replays are really amazing!

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2017, 09:17 AM »
Can i use some of these replays to make clips out of them and then put onto my channel?
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Korydex

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2017, 12:05 PM »
Mablak, go to AGDQ and they will record it for you ;D

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2017, 12:30 PM »
the end is just a beginning

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2017, 08:41 PM »
Thanks Kory, and yeah lacoste, feel free. If you tell me which missions you want, I can probably give you better replays than those.

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 04:47 PM »
Thanks Kory, and yeah lacoste, feel free. If you tell me which missions you want, I can probably give you better replays than those.

Thanks, not very soon though. I will let you know once I sit onto it. I havent even seen every single one of them yet xd
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2018, 10:14 AM »
Glum fact: the last 1v1 intermediate TUS game occurred over six months ago.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2018, 03:03 PM »
Inter anyone