Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:07 AM

Author Topic: the end is coming  (Read 9511 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: the end is coming
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2018, 12:19 AM »
It is happening for real this time.

At least I can say that I was here from the beginning 2000 till the end (I predict 2019). I might have left and joined a lot of W:A clans but nobody can say I wasn't around here in good and bad. :)

Offline sock

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2018, 01:08 AM »
I might have joined and left too many
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 01:21 AM by oldsock »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2018, 11:03 AM »
I was in dP by 20 years, and never joined any other clan, give me medal of honour

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2018, 05:36 AM »
Thanks for your royalty and all your service to the community!

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2018, 03:29 PM »
Indeed!! Thanks for everything..Kinslayer for President, ladies and gents!!!

<3 <3

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline sock

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2018, 09:45 PM »
Congratulations KinslayeR! Great job!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:17 PM by oldsock »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2018, 12:59 AM »
This is the moment we have all been waiting for, I am glad to witness this once in a lifetime event.

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2018, 02:32 AM »
This is the moment we have all been waiting for, I am glad to witness this once in a lifetime event.
Indeed
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2018, 10:37 PM »
This feels like the fall of Rome, as a new dark age will begin if 3.8 isn't released soon, because WA might die (hey, at least it isn't Always Online.).
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2018, 10:03 PM »
is there a way of merging free league and classic, and reducing season length again so there is something to aim for?

I guess i'd play more if i knew when i came online i could find a competitive game.

There is the argument why a game needs to be league vs non league to be competitive but its way more fun when all points logged somewhere and you see progress and historical stats

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2019, 03:21 PM »
HOLA  ;D

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2019, 04:55 PM »
POST-GRAVEDIG UPDATE: Worms Armageddon still has nobody but noobs and snoopers, and with 3.8 being delayed, I fear that this game might die a slow painful death. Unless 3.8 gets released soon, which might not ever happen, Worms Armageddon will continue to get worse and worse until its eventual demise when Team17 decides to pull the plug due to nobody playing it. If you want all those great things back, just pray that Worms Armageddon gets updated. If it doesn't, then RIP Worms Armageddon (1999-2019; didn't even get old enough to drink).

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2019, 09:55 PM »
Wormnet is having technical difficulties

Is this a sign of the end?!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2019, 07:41 AM »
no idea which difficulties you're talking about, but they happen every now and then and it's still allive
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural