Forums
May 09, 2024, 05:39 AM

Author Topic: Barman Ownz !  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Barman Ownz !
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 01:43 PM »
Thanks guys! Glad to see this topic :D
I don't really think I was any good in default schemes before my break, I'd estimate that 80% of my old games were rope races and warmers :P

I recall you being constantly top 10 in the leagues before TUS. Not sure if it was FB or the latter ones

maybe I'm confusing you with someone else though
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 01:44 AM »
anubis was a great wormer, he loved this game, and tried to master every scheme, he was a great addition to any clan...

but i would never put him in a top5 due to the cheating (even if he claims he never cheated in leagues)   

That's the kindest words you have ever said, avi. xD
I don't really need to be on any list, I have all the memories of my past and I know my place in Worms history skill-wise. There sure were some shady activities back then, that's for sure. I was experimenting with things to exceed normal human capabilities, it was a worthwhile investigation in my opinion. After that I started to value my own skills even more, it's a shame that we don't have 100% accurate input hardware, I have done crazy stuff without these limitations a human can do on the rope.

Btw, I don't mean time altering tools such as x-speed. They are/were wrong.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:53 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 07:30 AM »
So barman had to play 500 or so games in classic league to get the attention of people?  Bartosz was good at worms when he put in the worms cd to install it.  Only took about 2 games with him to figure out that he was the motherphukkin masta.  I think if you were ranking the top 20 all around players, it would look a bit different than the tus alltime top 20 list.  I'd put mablak and anubis easily into the top 5 over the current 3-4-5; sorry crash, zippo, arctic.  It seems like with the exception of mablak, you have to play 1,000 singles league games to be 'elite' in the eyes of the community.  Pretty sure darkz, chinaroper, mir, ect.  would all be crashing the classic league top 10-15 if they were actually active and played.  Cushark and Komo, the dynamic duo from the Worms Friends League are bad men too, sure they would be in the mix as well.  Plenty of fantastic players to go around that get no love for their skill because they don't play singles.
Just mind that those 3-4-5 Tus top players you've mentioned might not be number 1 in any scheme but sure they aquired high skill in each of these schemes which allows them to compete with best of best in each scheme and gives them big advantage in their (those best of best) weak schemes.

Anubis doesn't cheat.. I remember some posts of him about his kb and the moddation of it...
This! :D

anubis was a great wormer, he loved this game, and tried to master every scheme, he was a great addition to any clan...

but i would never put him in a top5 due to the cheating (even if he claims he never cheated in leagues)   

That's the kindest words you have ever said, avi. xD
I don't really need to be on any list, I have all the memories of my past and I know my place in Worms history skill-wise. There sure were some shady activities back then, that's for sure. I was experimenting with things to exceed normal human capabilities, it was a worthwhile investigation in my opinion. After that I started to value my own skills even more, it's a shame that we don't have 100% accurate input hardware, I have done crazy stuff without these limitations a human can do on the rope.

Btw, I don't mean time altering tools such as x-speed. They are/were wrong.

Am I getting this correct, you're Anubis? ???

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 08:48 AM »
Yes DeathInFire is Anubis

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 01:50 PM »
I gotta agree, Kai = Best warmer of all time, but in no way is one of the greatest all-rounders, as far as I know, the guy didn't even give a f@#! about all round, just BnG Roper and TTRR really... And his methods for each and all, are questionable lol.

Best all rounders imo have to be actual ALL rounders, not just, 2-3 schemes they dominate and average at the rest...

barman is a great all-rounder, because he has passion for all schemes, and is doing extremely good in ALL schemes...

I would never consider myself a good all-rounder but people keep mentioning it for some reason lol, I am good at BnG and Roper and that's it haha, but thanks anyway :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 01:57 PM »
I gotta agree, Kai = Best warmer of all time, but in no way is one of the greatest all-rounders, as far as I know, the guy didn't even give a f@#! about all round, just BnG Roper and TTRR really... And his methods for each and all, are questionable lol.

Actually, elite was my favorite scheme after rope related stuff when BnG became just a routine of remembering all the shots since it hold more of a dynamic challenge. The thing is, I didn't give a flying f@#! about 1v1 and for the most part only played clanner.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 02:00 PM »
The thing is, I didn't give a flying f@#! about 1v1 and for the most part only played clanner.

Oh yeah, sorry my bad, forgot about Elite ! Sorry haha, and yeah I was the same, I only really enjoyed clanning with my mates :)

Imo, what is the point in playing 1v1 when the standings are so fake, too many cheaters, people who have unfair advantages, and too many avoiders etc lol.

Still a challenge like but meh, it'd have to be "perfect" for me to be interested, and totally professional.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 04:23 PM »
Anyways.. I feel kinda offended :o. I've played 4 games with Barman in this season, lost 4 and nobody even mentions me! Give me some credit. I played quite a big role in his recent TUS progress  :-\.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 06:23 PM »
This thread is now about Komo xD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Breeze

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2012, 01:02 AM »
I'll take him!