Poll

Start TRL: ZaR Roper season?

Yes
20 (71.4%)
No
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: October 29, 2018, 04:39 PM

Author Topic: TRL: ZaR Roper?  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Senator

TRL: ZaR Roper?
« on: October 15, 2018, 04:39 PM »
If enough people vote yes, we can start a TRL season.

Offline XanKriegor

Re: TRL: ZaR Roper?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 04:47 PM »
No one would get hurt or lose an eye if we have it  :)

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 04:54 PM »
Yes, but no extremist ZaR derivatives please, just the classic one with destructible terrain.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 04:56 PM »
I am voting yes.

I want to support this scheme, try and meet some new players, actually find out if people truly like this scheme or not, give it a chance.

I don't have a PC anymore and my laptop is kinda sucky for roping, every option seems to have a bit of delay that I can't get used to, but this time i'm gonna play for fun not for success and see if I can help get some new players involved, I feel that's more important than my own personal goals right now.

I still have like 2 days of premium left on War Thunder so i'll be playing that until then, then i'll get some practise in ZaR after :)

Also, after ZaR, should be Aerial.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:58 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 05:22 PM »
I hope everyone will give a fair vote.

I would support aerial, it is a good scheme.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 05:31 PM »
Sure, for trl, I don't see why not.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 05:40 PM »
Nice to see TRL coming back too

Offline Rogi

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 06:50 AM »
Yes, Let fan of Zar play it
maybe i will play some games too
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline spleen17

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 04:38 PM »

Also, after ZaR, should be Aerial.

Aerial is added to main tus league now...

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 05:50 PM »
TUS main league isn't the same.

I mean people who want to try and be #1 in the League based on a scheme, or schemes they actually love, not just tolerate.

Standings are more accurate in TRL, to a certain degree.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 06:51 PM »
You guys don't understand how many people are on these servers on a daily basis?  None of you f@#!ers will even play TUS with me, save for a very select few.  We can barely support 1 league, once we had active TUS/TRL/TEL/FREE all at the same time.  Now we have 0 active leagues, and you want to divide that activity?  If I thought there would even be a single player or old player coming back to play that would put in 50 GP into the TRL, I could support it.  Unfortunately, it's not happening, Kradie's grip far outreaches his grasp.  I think it is more about ZaR prestige than actually playing singles in a TRL.

Singles league is dying and people want TRL tailored to their needs?  This idea seems selfish to me, just ACTUALLY play some ZaR in regular TUS, its been an option for ages if both agree yet literally no one plays it.  I'm tired of these additional league and TRL ideas, these aren't real solutions to the problem of activity, they just go in the opposite direction.

For the record, I hope you guys prove me wrong, maybe it can be a success, but I doubt it.  I won't be supporting this league at all, but will look forward to TUS singles ZaR if anyone wants to pick it with me, im not opposed.  I won't support 3 leagues at all when I literally have been the only one playing any sort of singles this past week.  This site is completely dead and this is an asinine idea.  Actually play singles, ZaR people, and I might believe you, right now I don't think anyone will be playing.

If I was MI, I would tell you to prove it.  Play ZaR singles and prove you have enough activity to necessitate another league before you are arbitrarily handed a new league.  The more I think about this idea the more I think about how stupid it is.

If anything, we should be subtracting a league.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 07:48 PM »
 :(

I mean people who want to try and be #1 in the League based on a scheme, or schemes they actually love, not just tolerate.

I agree, part of the reason activity is bad imo is that there are too many schemes and people don't like giving a free win in schemes that they never play or even care about. It's just not fun for them.

I'm certain that a ZaR TRL would be successful, and may even see more games played than the main league.

I'm also prepared to donate $50 prize money for the winner of the TRL season.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 08:00 PM »
:(

I agree, part of the reason activity is bad imo is that there are too many schemes and people don't like giving a free win in schemes that they never play or even care about. It's just not fun for them.

I'm certain that a ZaR TRL would be successful, and may even see more games played than the main league.

I'm also prepared to donate $50 prize money for the winner of the TRL season.
Prize money changes everything, money can buy happiness on TUS.

I changed my vote.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 08:15 PM »
If prize money is involved I won't even bother playing...

I don't want money to be the factor in this, I want fun to be most important, would be better for people to take part because they like the scheme, rather than greedy people who just wanna win money.

World would be a better place without money ffs...

Offline Kradie

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 09:06 PM »
You guys don't understand how many people are on these servers on a daily basis?  None of you f@#!ers will even play TUS with me, save for a very select few.  We can barely support 1 league, once we had active TUS/TRL/TEL/FREE all at the same time.  Now we have 0 active leagues, and you want to divide that activity?  If I thought there would even be a single player or old player coming back to play that would put in 50 GP into the TRL, I could support it.  Unfortunately, it's not happening, Kradie's grip far outreaches his grasp.  I think it is more about ZaR prestige than actually playing singles in a TRL.

Singles league is dying and people want TRL tailored to their needs?  This idea seems selfish to me, just ACTUALLY play some ZaR in regular TUS, its been an option for ages if both agree yet literally no one plays it.  I'm tired of these additional league and TRL ideas, these aren't real solutions to the problem of activity, they just go in the opposite direction.

For the record, I hope you guys prove me wrong, maybe it can be a success, but I doubt it.  I won't be supporting this league at all, but will look forward to TUS singles ZaR if anyone wants to pick it with me, im not opposed.  I won't support 3 leagues at all when I literally have been the only one playing any sort of singles this past week.  This site is completely dead and this is an asinine idea.  Actually play singles, ZaR people, and I might believe you, right now I don't think anyone will be playing.

If I was MI, I would tell you to prove it.  Play ZaR singles and prove you have enough activity to necessitate another league before you are arbitrarily handed a new league.  The more I think about this idea the more I think about how stupid it is.

If anything, we should be subtracting a league.

At least I don't need money to motivate me to have fun. Of course it is nothing bad about that, and I wouldn't mind it, but it is not a requirement for me. I play mostly for fun, and to have ZaR in the league, would be another level of fun, because it would be competitive in my opinion.

Many people do actually enjoy ZaR, not just me alone, and certainly not just the members of the community. I have read many of you have said that you like ZaR, so if you like something, you could be more passionate about it. Though you could argue that not everything goes hand in hand and shouldn't belong there. But then again, we would be comparing Roper and ZaR again, which is done to death by now, and everyone have their thoughts and feelings about that.

I might seem selfish, but I am pushing for something I am passionate about, and I am sure some of you can relate to that. ZaR is prestige scheme indeed, I am proud of the members, happy with the games and times spent with everyone partaking. Some members have even come to me and said ''Kradie, I voted no for ZaR in main league''. I was cool with that, because we are friends and we enjoy ZaR together.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB