Poll

Start TRL: ZaR Roper season?

Yes
20 (71.4%)
No
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: October 29, 2018, 04:39 PM

Author Topic: TRL: ZaR Roper?  (Read 5940 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: TRL: ZaR Roper?
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2019, 09:40 PM »
And i remember how this Shit`Kradie and his slave spleen9882 made faked screenshot on signatures about me, these people will never change.
I never did such thing, why would I? It wouldn't serve me.
You are big bag of lie, Kradie. At least have a balls to answer for your actions, and do not hide them.

I have nothing to hide, I wouldn't benefit for whatever you are accusing me for, it is ridiculous.  You have been going on with this for years now, you need and should calm down about this. I have no reasons to do it. Why would I?
Ask yourself, why would you? Or maybe my eyes tricked me?

It's the latter, Asbest. Please, stop obsessing.

Cheers.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline sock

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2019, 12:04 AM »
I say just simply that I like the scheme Asbest. I like ttrr also.

Offline lalo

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2019, 02:24 AM »
Yeah sure Kradie. We all know Dibz looooves to browse tus forums, finding this long lost topic and asking zar back. Absolutely true 100%.
Super popular scheme with undeniable and growing interest from outstanding players like some zippo, luishero and micro. And of course some players who don't have any other choice but to play zar if they want a league game.

I could make up my own scheme, ask some buddies to play it and get more played games.

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2019, 02:35 AM »
Maybe keep begging and zar will be heard. Who is next to praise great zar

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2019, 03:22 AM »
Kinda bored of ttrr lately and losing by 1s etc :p

Offline Kradie

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2019, 03:27 PM »
Yeah sure Kradie. We all know Dibz looooves to browse tus forums, finding this long lost topic and asking zar back. Absolutely true 100%.
Super popular scheme with undeniable and growing interest from outstanding players like some zippo, luishero and micro. And of course some players who don't have any other choice but to play zar if they want a league game.

I could make up my own scheme, ask some buddies to play it and get more played games.

Maybe keep begging and zar will be heard. Who is next to praise great zar

I am surprised to see people exercise such unwarranted attitude, instead of being productive. Embrace the possibilities that Zar can provide, new blood and more activity to tus, and the league it offers. Why would anyone be against this? Perhaps this isn't about Zar, but more about me? Though that is just pure speculation. Regardless, yes you could make your own scheme and have your buddies play it, heck you can even make your own community and get 40 people to sign up too.I am sure people would be thrilled about it.

There are other existing communities & schemes with lower activity, so how is that justified? Zar is more recognized.

Dibz is here on his own free will, I didn't pull his strings at all. In fact, I am surprised that he even bothered to post here.

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2019, 04:08 PM »
This zar scheme is great!!!
and congratulations Kradie for the good productivity that you are doing in tus.

Offline sock

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2019, 07:17 PM »
Kinda bored of ttrr lately and losing by 1s etc :p
  :)

Offline sock

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2019, 07:18 PM »
I like the variety of schemes!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2019, 09:57 AM »
why don't you pick zar roper as classic games? classic has barely had any games since new season started.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2019, 07:45 PM »
why don't you pick zar roper as classic games? classic has barely had any games since new season started.
Most people from the league are more inclined to follow the league setup & rules. So I don't feel comfortable enough to ask for a replacement scheme because of that. It is like asking for RR instead of TTRR. The only way to fix this, is to replace an existing scheme with Zar, or implement Zar in a league. Or just let Zar have another TRL season. A poll could help, but then again it could also be seen as unfair to the scheme due to personal bias & opinions. That alone is disconcerting to me.