Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:21 PM

Author Topic: What the hell happened?  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Korydex

What the hell happened?
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:47 AM »
Allround season #4, lasted 60 days

151st day of Allround season #5

Offline Csongi

Re: What the hell happened?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:47 PM »
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 07:40 PM »
 :D :D :D Great game it was.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 09:01 AM »
:D :D :D Great game it was.
Yeah, the game you played was actually 1v1v1 and shouldn't even be allowed. So we have only 5 real clanners reported in 150 days of season #5. Roughly one clanner per month. And just last season there was much higher rate. Everyone decided to stop playing in 2019 or what is happening here?

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 02:25 PM »
Im busy earning money to survive, i cant afford hanging at AG all day at all.

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 12:54 AM »
 :'(
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
16:27: Husks> xDDDDDDDDddddddd CoNcHeTuMaReEeEe!!!11111OnEoNeOnEoNe

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 11:33 AM »
I even dunno how instal WA at Windows 10  ;D

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 02:16 PM »
how instal WA at Windows 10
???
the same way as on any other Windows
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 07:58 PM »
EKS DEE

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 05:48 PM »
You think THAT is bad? Our current season has lasted ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS and we have only played 384 games (378 singles; 6 clanners)! Compare that to a season of Classic back in the day (around 30 days, with far more matches.), and you can see that calling TUS a shadow of its former self is a MASSIVE understatement. TUS is a rotting corpse of its former self, and we have had more games in the entire history of TNL (which is HIDDEN from the public and you have to know the URL to access). In case you're wondering what that is, it's 455 games (419 singles; 3 clanners; 33 squads games). Yes, the singles of that failed experiment ALONE beat what we have this season. If we want TUS to be successful again, we have to hope that 3.8 comes out soon, because the community needs it at this point.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 12:59 PM »
You think THAT is bad? Our current season has lasted ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS and we have only played 384 games (378 singles; 6 clanners)! Compare that to a season of Classic back in the day (around 30 days, with far more matches.), and you can see that calling TUS a shadow of its former self is a MASSIVE understatement. TUS is a rotting corpse of its former self, and we have had more games in the entire history of TNL (which is HIDDEN from the public and you have to know the URL to access). In case you're wondering what that is, it's 455 games (419 singles; 3 clanners; 33 squads games). Yes, the singles of that failed experiment ALONE beat what we have this season. If we want TUS to be successful again, we have to hope that 3.8 comes out soon, because the community needs it at this point.
Who the f@#! are you? Never seen you play active league before

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 10:10 PM »
lmao

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2019, 12:14 PM »
that's... alot of games played Kappa
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 04:21 AM »
I'm YTrojan, which you might rarely see. Of course, I fear for the future of this website.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 12:30 PM »
The same thing like every year, it's summer and all the people are busy outside sun bathing and having fun. This is normal and nothing unusual. Just wait for Worm Olympics, the playerbase will thrive and come back in hundreds. MI is already preparing a new bandwidth plan to handle all the incoming traffic, the server is gonna explode and I heard he is also searching for a dozen of new complaint mods. Applications are very welcome. There is also a new league being prepared in anticipation of the insane influx, last I heard Kiros is secretly rebooting FB and PooMachine has messaged me privately just recently on AiM that he is also planning to reap in the rewards of the return of W:A competitive scene, cl2k is going to come back! I have also contacted all of dt clan and we are ready for carnage, Mablak has started practicing offline and the first test matches we had are promising. I hope you are ready because I am so hyped for this! Cya soon on #AG.