Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:04 AM

Author Topic: What the hell happened?  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: What the hell happened?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 12:40 PM »
The same thing like every year, it's summer and all the people are busy outside sun bathing and having fun. This is normal and nothing unusual. Just wait for Worm Olympics, the playerbase will thrive and come back in hundreds. MI is already preparing a new bandwidth plan to handle all the incoming traffic, the server is gonna explode and I heard he is also searching for a dozen of new complaint mods. Applications are very welcome. There is also a new league being prepared in anticipation of the insane influx, last I heard Kiros is secretly rebooting FB and PooMachine has messaged me privately just recently on AiM that he is also planning to reap in the rewards of the return of W:A competitive scene, cl2k is going to come back! I have also contacted all of dt clan and we are ready for carnage, Mablak has started practicing offline and the first test matches we had are promising. I hope you are ready because I am so hyped for this! Cya soon on #AG.

Yeah, WO will fix that, no worries.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Korydex

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 02:08 PM »
The same thing like every year, it's summer and all the people are busy outside sun bathing and having fun. This is normal and nothing unusual. Just wait for Worm Olympics, the playerbase will thrive and come back in hundreds. MI is already preparing a new bandwidth plan to handle all the incoming traffic, the server is gonna explode and I heard he is also searching for a dozen of new complaint mods. Applications are very welcome. There is also a new league being prepared in anticipation of the insane influx, last I heard Kiros is secretly rebooting FB and PooMachine has messaged me privately just recently on AiM that he is also planning to reap in the rewards of the return of W:A competitive scene, cl2k is going to come back! I have also contacted all of dt clan and we are ready for carnage, Mablak has started practicing offline and the first test matches we had are promising. I hope you are ready because I am so hyped for this! Cya soon on #AG.

WO that doesn't exist anymore :D

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2019, 03:04 AM »
i love you guys.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2019, 10:21 AM »

But at least we still have the awards each year. This time it's gonna be tough, the player-field is huge. I am not sure who I will pick, so many viable candidates. Just look at the roper standings, I am not sure if Dibz can still make it this year, there are 3 other players competing with him, top 10 is gonna be rough. The hardest award though is surely BnG, this year we have seen so many new faces in BnG, I am not sure if Komodo can do it. He still needs 3 more wins to be #1, and he has already played 0!!!! games! Insane dedication.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 10:03 PM »

We need it more than ever now, with how little activity we have. Maybe I can host a mini-WO to try to increase activity?
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2019, 08:46 AM »
RS clan is too inactive to conduct such games :(

we usually play on events similar to the Olympiad. Since the olympiad has long been restrained, there is a very solid reason to declare our clan inactive

Offline Csongi

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2019, 05:50 PM »
RS clan is too inactive to conduct such games :(

we usually play on events similar to the Olympiad. Since the olympiad has long been restrained, there is a very solid reason to declare our clan inactive

I will declare a war against RS clan if the Olympiad will no longer be restrained!
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2019, 06:39 PM »
60 days of the new season passed without a single clanner. Is it dead forever?

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2019, 04:27 PM »
You better start to accept the reality.

Bye ae WA. <3

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2020, 09:39 AM »

Bye ae WA. <3

You are lying! W:A still lives, it's just you who is so dedicated and realistic that he can't accept someone as genious for the story building as me. It will never die, I freaking dare you object that, obession.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 01:41 PM »

Bye ae WA. <3

You are lying! W:A still lives, it's just you who is so dedicated and realistic that he can't accept someone as genious for the story building as me. It will never die, I freaking dare you object that, obession.

Indeed little puto, u r right, sorry.  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2020, 11:42 AM »
i heard wl is coming back.............................................................. not