Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:43 AM

Author Topic: Allowed modifications to league schemes  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Senator

Re: Allowed modifications to league schemes
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2021, 02:02 PM »
This is an official thread.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2021, 02:18 PM »
This is an official thread.

:D  ::)

Silly me, I thought this was a different thread.

I'll make a post later then, thanks!

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2021, 02:33 PM »
Bunga wxw is ano’s scheme, i think it was named like that as far as I remember

I do like ttrr without milliseconds because it pushes you to perform out the boundaries, but if people like to count milliseconds then why not

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2021, 02:50 PM »
I do like ttrr without milliseconds because it pushes you to perform out the boundaries, but if people like to count milliseconds then why not

In regards to pushing you to perform out the boundaries, isn't it pretty much the same either way? Milliseconds or full seconds, you are going to push yourself equally as hard either way no?

If I were to choose though, i'd expect TTRR without milliseconds to feel ever so slightly more relaxed against more experienced players as you have a 50 frame window to draw as opposed to a single frame.

On the other hand though, depending on a players perspective, perhaps it's the increased chance of a draw which pushes you to try harder to prevent more time being spent doing rematches. Although i'd still say the smaller possibility of a draw with milliseconds would mean the stakes are higher pushing you to get the best possible time.

Although from my perspective i'd always be playing against myself anyway, regardless how good or how bad my opponent is in anything, i'm always trying to push my own personal limits, i'd rather lose and play well than play terrible and win.

At least it's in agreement either way is suitable though, i'm happy either way just think MS is more accurate and realistic.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2021, 06:29 PM »
Thoughts on knocking in Elite and T17? Why is it disallowed?
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2022, 09:55 AM »
1 year later I'd like to propose something for TUS Shopper as a possible scheme variety/changing, if these are ever to happen in the future :D

Shoppa:
- AFR rule is mandatory (next to CBA)
- No weapons are nerfed
- Inf LG is enabled
- Bazooka drops as well from the weaponcrate
- Petrols are removed from the crates (so that constant flameblocking and trapping the other playa in a corner wouldnt be possible)

As of now these are not in the TUS scheme

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2022, 03:09 PM »
AFR is very debatable.

Many of us believe it's the more evolved version of the scheme as it opens up many more possibilities, more attacks, more counters, more strategies.

Personally speaking, my vote is to keep AFR optional, at least until someone can present information to change my mind.

If you want to make AFR mandatory, you may need to limit the map selection as well to balance it.

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2022, 06:48 PM »
AFR is very debatable.

Many of us believe it's the more evolved version of the scheme as it opens up many more possibilities, more attacks, more counters, more strategies.

Personally speaking, my vote is to keep AFR optional, at least until someone can present information to change my mind.

If you want to make AFR mandatory, you may need to limit the map selection as well to balance it.

Since Shopper is in the Rope Season, wouldn't it make more sense to let it be considered as a legit roping scheme, so therefore the AFR rule should be followed? I know that you guys had long topics and discussions about this, that it should be different than wxw and roper but still. :D Roper and wxw schemes have much different mechanics and maps yet all of these require AFR rule. Shopper without AFR is pizza without cheese. A man without manhood.
The TUS shoppa scheme is enjoyable as well as it is now not a problem for me, just saying it is basically a Team17 scheme with infinite ninja ropes on custom maps..