Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:35 PM

Author Topic: Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Senator

Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20
« on: November 23, 2022, 09:40 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/allround-playoffs/?s=20&style=clanner

Semifinals

(1) dP vs (4) MOLE 3:0
(2) TdC vs (3) ob 3:0

Final

(1) dP vs (2) TdC 3:1

Final deadline: Sunday 19th February 2023

PO series are best of 5.

Use this thread to schedule your match. You can ask for more time if needed.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 04:56 PM by Senator »

Offline Kaleu

Re: Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 10:17 PM »
Can you intervene in dP vs MOLE? We've be trying so hard to play the playoffs.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 06:52 PM »
MOLE clan. Can you play this Sunday 22 around 8pm/9pm/10pm gmt?

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Online vesuvio

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 06:56 PM »
I can at 8. but zalo deccide  :-\

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 06:59 PM »
Saturday, 5:00 pm GMT time, Jago, Vesuvio + Me will be there. That is our final clanner play offs time and deadline at the same time.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 01:53 AM »
What you mean exactly by "that is our final clanner playoffs time"?
Is this something like "you play my in my desired time or we WO" or what?
Because I don't think you are in position of demanding that much after running from dP for an entire season, we've literally been trying to play since week 1 and we always play much later than that.

Edit: This time is good for me. Probably for blitz too, I don't know, will ask in private.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 05:57 AM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Senator

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 07:37 PM »
Final

(1) dP vs (2) TdC

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2023, 08:25 PM »
@Zalo, @Kaleu, you are both officially warned. If you have complaints about playoffs, you can post a topic in league complaints. For other fights use private messaging.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 08:27 PM »
allow it

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2023, 09:24 PM »
@Zalo, @Kaleu, you are both officially warned. If you have complaints about playoffs, you can post a topic in league complaints. For other fights use private messaging.

Can you private message me what Zalo wrote? I wasnt here to read it. So we can continue our fight in private as you suggested.

I accept the consequences for being hostile. But there should be bigger punishment for clans that don't take playoffs seriously. We showed up in agreed times and insist to play these matches for whole season. I was just frustrated when Zalo threw some time and said it was either this or they would let us win by WO. Senator + you were so silent about it. It was just not fair at all to avoid to play during all season and still decides when the games should be.
How can I respect a player like this? It's impossible to don't go hostile on him.
I think you should keep the messages so all other forum users see how foolish he's been treating clans and players. Lock topic and warn, but don't deleted messages.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 09:33 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2023, 10:03 PM »
It's over Kaleu. This Clanner POs, season #20 is the last to ever take place. There won't be any other after that.

You can congratulate only yourself. There aren't any more clanner play offs on the horizon, and thanks to you there won't be any more clanners in which I will participate.

In 2024 I will return to 1vs1 Mole Shopper league games where I have always belonged. No one there will make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing and forcing me to rope.

I am sorry to Vesuvio, Blitz, Kins, Senator and MonkeyIsland that it had to end this way.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 10:57 PM by Zalo the moler »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023, 11:06 PM »
Huge loss to worms community.. just like Lupastic's farewell. Shocked a total of 0 people.

95% of the games were default picks, 5% rope and noob friendly schemes (shopper) so we could rope and give you a chance because we wanted to be cool.
But you still repeating over and over that you were forced to play rope schemes.  That's beyond selfish because You can only care about your pick.
Anyway, you should know that even if we played 100% default schemes,.the playoffs are all round, you couldn't prevent us from picking rope schemes and you were so frustrated that it's not a T17 league or.. "what Zalo likes" league.
You were never forced to not pick T17 though, but we were forced to only pick default schemes otherwise you would just quit, like you did last time.
If you don't like rope, recruit someone that can play it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 11:11 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023, 11:35 PM »
Today very early in the morning I had work until 12:00 midday and I went to bed right after that. I just thought it would be a short nap, but it turned out to be 8.5h sleep, making me miss POs. It was still my intention that Jago and Vesuvio would play instead of me and I'm surprised that they hesitated to replace me.

Normally, I would set an alarm but I also work on Sundays until midday as well and I can never take sleep for granted. I usually lack sleep most of the time.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 11:50 PM by Zalo the moler »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2023, 11:53 PM »
Nobody is forced to play anything, you can refuse to play clanners, or recruit people who enjoy the schemes you don't.

Digging your own grave here...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2023, 12:04 AM »
Nobody is forced to play anything, you can refuse to play clanners, or recruit people who enjoy the schemes you don't.

Digging your own grave here...

True dat. The most gentleman thing to do is clans pick what they like. When we don't pick rope schemes we are benefiting MOLE clan and they know that. We are all round players but we are incredible ropers, we have higher chances in rope schemes. And in order to have games, we always offer to pick shoppers, sometimes we succeed, depends on Zalo's mood for the day, what else we can do?
That already seems submissive enough just to have a few matches, but for Zalo it's not enough, ever.

He says that he's being forced but actually it's dp who is forced to not pick what we like when he's picking his best scheme.
It's not something I have made up, just check recent games and see for yourself.

I think for playoffs it's too much ask for not pick rope schemes, we can't accept that much.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:08 AM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←