Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:25 PM

Author Topic: Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20  (Read 4488 times)

Offline Zalo the moler

Re: Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2023, 12:11 AM »
Nobody is forced to play anything, you can refuse to play clanners, or recruit people who enjoy the schemes you don't.

Digging your own grave here...

Ok, but why bother replying, if you haven't been in the private conversations of my in Kaleu. At first, I played clanners to relax after work and enjoy some stress-free evening in 2021 and 2022. With Kaleu returning, it quickly swifted into being verbally taunted, and bullied for choosing our T17 picks, and not playing rope ones. Later, it switched to humiliating me verbally for every game where I lost. You see, I was ready to pick up a fight and I went out of my comfort zone to fight Kaleu in games like Elite and Hysteria where he is better, but it lead to hearing hundreds of times, and endlessly reminding me that "I suck ass outside of T17", which is just not my idea of enjoying the evening and Blitz saw that too.

I never made anybody feel bad for losing to me in Mole Shopper, I always appreciated people's willingness to play, so I don't understand why it was necessary for Kaleu to do that dozens of times at every interaction. Kradie also ropes very often, but he never made me feel bad for roping poorly, which is why I enjoyed entering his ZAR hosts.

Sure, I was responding back to Kaleu with some different, more personal insults, but it's the type of the adrenaline that I simply don't enjoy. I seek calm hobby and calm company in clanner games that I used to have.

We somehow played entire 2021 & 2022 in TUS default (with Danie & Vesu) but it started to be a problem when Kaleu returned. So yes, Kaleu successfully discouraged me to play TUS classic any further. I'm actually glad I'm finally free to play games on my NDS.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:45 AM by Zalo the moler »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 02:07 AM »
Later, it switched to humiliating me verbally for every game where I lost.

If that is true then show me clanner game/lobby logs where I strictly made fun of you for losing, please.
I did that specially in our 1v1 matches which YOU challenged me after saying I was braindead and roper player ONLY, I got logs and I can proof.
Just show logs of TUS games of me overreacting after winning, you are lying man.

Just for the record, there's an abyss between making fun of someone for not playing rope games and for being a bad player. I make fun of you for avoiding these schemes and not for being a noob. Just like you do every time saying I rely only on rope picks.  ;D

Anyway, just show me clanner logs of games that I made fun of you after loss.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 02:10 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Korydex

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2023, 07:10 AM »
It's over Kaleu. This Clanner POs, season #20 is the last to ever take place. There won't be any other after that.

You can congratulate only yourself. There aren't any more clanner play offs on the horizon, and thanks to you there won't be any more clanners in which I will participate.

In 2024 I will return to 1vs1 Mole Shopper league games where I have always belonged. No one there will make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing and forcing me to rope.

I am sorry to Vesuvio, Blitz, Kins, Senator and MonkeyIsland that it had to end this way.
Simply because people get tired playing against the same faces everytime. And always picking the same scheme makes it even worse. And never say never dude.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2023, 02:09 PM »
Ok, but why bother replying, if you haven't been in the private conversations of my in Kaleu.

Zalo, sometimes you are so incredibly ignorant it's unbelievable...

I replied HERE, because you said something specific HERE. My comment was a direct reply to something you said in public, not in private messages.

This is so obvious it's like the sky being blue.

I don't care about your pathetic quibbles with other players in private, that is your own business.

However, when you post lies publicly, like "I am being forced to play schemes I don't like", which is NOT the truth, then expect to be called out on it.

Stop saying you are being forced when it's literally not true.

For example, nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to play or be killed.

Nobody has you tied up sitting at your computer holding your family hostage and you MUST play in order for them to survive.

There is no nano technology inserted in your body being manipulated by remote control.

You are choosing to play this game with your own free will.

Lying will not help you.

Edit - Another thing, you seem to have a habit of arguing with so many players due to your restrictions of what schemes you will play, along with maps that are picked, and rules that are used in schemes.

I actually think you're a really good player and nice to talk to generally, but sometimes you're incredibly annoying and selfish.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 02:14 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline Senator

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2023, 02:53 PM »
dP, how about next Friday or Sunday at 17-18 GMT?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2023, 01:37 AM »
I can play only Saturday pm or Sunday am/pm.
Sunday 6pm or later is good for me.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2023, 01:49 AM »
Ok for me sunday @ 6pm

Offline Senator

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2023, 04:57 PM »

Can you play on Saturday at 6 pm GMT?

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2023, 08:01 PM »
saturday/sunday 6 gmt both good for me

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2023, 02:49 AM »
Sunday is better for me.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2023, 12:54 PM »
Sunday is better for me.

Yes, but can you do Saturday? You said Sunday is "better" which implies Saturday is still possible for you.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2023, 11:21 PM »
Sunday

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2023, 11:32 PM »
Sunday

So yesterday, you were available on Saturday:

Now you're not?

I'm asking because I'm not available myself on Sunday and a few of us would prefer Saturday, especially so I can stream it live.

So are you able to play on Saturday or not? If you can't then fair enough, just curious why you said you could before.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2023, 12:12 AM »
I guess it's the silent treatment then, thanks for the cooperation. ::)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2023, 02:43 AM »
I am available saturday but 6pm is too early because of the other stuff im involved right now and probably i cant make it, thats why i said sunday is better, but 6 pm on sunday is better because i am free all day, let's make it sunday or other day, but kins and blitz can play, they probably will be there for the games, don't need me at all
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 02:46 AM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←