Forums > Leagues Playoffs

Allround League Singles Playoffs #4

<< < (3/5) > >>

Chicken23:

--- Quote from: Rogi on January 02, 2019, 06:52 PM ---what about clanner po's?  What the point we played so many games and can't have some final tourney CW's. I dont rly get it.

--- End quote ---

sX should play TdC, both got over 20 games and a 50% win ratio.

in my opinion.

Sbaffo:
hey i haven't forgotten this, i have an exam this 22 january, i'll be free by then. Prepare your ass wally

Senator:

--- Quote from: Chicken23 on January 10, 2019, 09:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rogi on January 02, 2019, 06:52 PM ---what about clanner po's?  What the point we played so many games and can't have some final tourney CW's. I dont rly get it.

--- End quote ---

in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

You guys played 24 games.. :-[ TUS system doesn't support 2 clan playoffs and MI sets up playoffs only when there's 4 candidates. This time we don't have enough candidates. Pn with 61 games and 44% would be ok. HCP has over 50% winning ratio but they didn't care to play even 20 games (missing 25% of games) so I don't know...

XanKriegor:
If not enough clans met the condition, well, why not to bring the best of the rest?

Chicken23:

--- Quote from: Senator on January 13, 2019, 07:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chicken23 on January 10, 2019, 09:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

not sure what the issue is with having a final for those two clans? easier PO qualifications may help motivate clans into playing again.

20 games min requirement, 50% winning ratio, if 4 clans its semis and final, if 3 clans its a bye for first place to final and 2nd and 3rd do a semi?

think about the people, not the live by the code (MI can always fix that later :p)

You guys played 24 games.. :-[ TUS system doesn't support 2 clan playoffs and MI sets up playoffs only when there's 4 candidates. This time we don't have enough candidates. Pn with 61 games and 44% would be ok. HCP has over 50% winning ratio but they didn't care to play even 20 games (missing 25% of games) so I don't know...

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version