Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:05 PM

Author Topic: Arrange the playoffs (IMPORTANT! There will be deadlines!)  (Read 17824 times)

This is taking way too long.
So here's what we're going to do. We're going to arrange these playoffs.

So far, having the players arrange times hasn't worked, so we're going to have them on saturdays, as more people have their free days then. If you can play your games before the allotted time, then that would be great :)
For clanners, it's not a problem if the separate schemes are played on different days. But if you wish to do this, then propose a time/day for every scheme.

To check out what the GMT time is in your neighbourhood: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

I'll update this list (which will include agreed on day/time) when I see new posts.

Season 13
Singles: daiNa vs ArtiC (finals): day: ... time: ...

Clanners: Done!

Season 14
Singles: benz vs Dibz (finals): Dibz forfeits due to not showing up for 2 other playoffs

Clanners: Done!

Season 15:
Singles: ZiPpO vs Random00 (semifinals): day: ... time: ...

Almog vs Random00/ZiPpO (finals): day: ... time: ...

Clanners: cFc vs CF (finals): day: ... time: ...

Free League Season 7
Weem4n vs chakkman (final): day: ... time: ...

Season 8
Chelseas vs ReNaToSL (quarter finals): day: ... time: ...
Warg vs Dmitry (quarter finals): day: ... time: ...
M4v3r1cK vs eViL (quarter finals): day: ... time: ...

If you think this is too harsh, just consider that some playoffs have been waiting for 6 months and something needs to be done. There's little point in playoffs if they're not getting done.

We'd like things to go smoothly and if possible, to have all playoffs finished when season 16 starts.

edit: PM sent to every single player involved and the clan leaders of the clans involved.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:28 AM by DarkOne »

Offline Random00

Re: Arrange the playoffs (IMPORTANT! There will be deadlines!)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32 PM »
Crash and dibz (Season 12 semis I think), I'd like to play between Sunday 14:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.

For CF: Since CKC has some trouble finding a lineup for Playoffs they should set a date and we can accept this date/time if possible, cause it didnt work the other way around.
For our games against cfc, doH and ps I will post a date/time suggestion soon (need to talk to the other guys first).

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:39 PM »
For CF: Since CKC has some trouble finding a lineup for Playoffs they should set a date and we can accept this date/time if possible, cause it didnt work the other way around.

Fair enough.

Cheers for the quick response :) First post edited.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40 PM »
DoH, I think we can catch up to play our PO. We don't need a special lineup or anything like that I believe. Just ask us whenever you see us. I guess it's allright with the rest of the crew :).

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 01:42 PM »
Then why haven't you done so already? :o Don't get me wrong, if you can do it by finding each other in AG, I'm for it :)

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 02:03 PM »
Then why haven't you done so already? :o Don't get me wrong, if you can do it by finding each other in AG, I'm for it :)
Well, to be honest I don't really know :(. I've not been playing for the past 2 month, I'm not in france. We did agree in intern that we would play it without trying to get the best team combinaison since it's not how we see tdc.
Still I dunno. But as you can see, we are not active at all. I guess summer break is afecting tdc more than some others clan :).
DoH (or tdc) if you see us just feel free to ask. If in one week nothing is done we'll try to get a shedule together.

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 04:15 PM »
I do not understand very well ...
... I have to play with?
I'm online at night over the schedule of Brazil do not know what your schedule is.
Most just call me at WN.
CYA

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 04:24 PM »
I asked crash 5-6 times in ag, he never answered but he was talking in ag, so he was just ignoring me...

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 04:28 PM »
@RenatoSL:
Arrange the games for the playoffs
Like this:
Hey, guys! Let's play these games sunday at 6PM GMT!
Or any other day/time you like

@Darkmaul: Alright, then it's up to crash.

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 04:35 PM »
I asked crash 5-6 times in ag, he never answered but he was talking in ag, so he was just ignoring me...

what darkmaul?
u never talked to me, talk to me prive so I can hear, cus wheat snooper now

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 05:26 PM »
dammit, crash...

We're going to arrange these playoffs.

Like this:
Hey, guys! Let's play these games sunday at 6PM GMT!

Of the games in the list, you're involved in 7 of them. How about you get to it?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 01:06 AM »
I told crash he needs to play random00 on msn. Both were on msn at the time. He told me he was not going to lickarse to arrange the games and random00 could come and talk to him! Nice attitude!

As for CKC vs CF me and random00 have discussed arranging a date and will be more flexible because they are not 100% going to pick rr. We are talking about arranging dates for different schemes etc. Everyone who needs to play is in the european timezone expect me who is -8 gmt. I find out my work schedules every sunday. I never have the same days off or on work. Sometimes i work weekends, sometimes i don't. But seeing as i get my shedule on a sunday. I have a week to suggest a date and time. I'll arrange the day and time on the CF forums and also get my members involved to suggest time and dates (we've already been discussing on private forums) It has been harder for CKC to play these games than it would of been a month ago due to people leaving the clan but that excuse is not good enough. But now we have myself, Husk, albino and almog all active. Its just me causing the delays because of my timezone and obviously i wanna be involved in my own clans final.

As for playing mm.. We wanna play CF first!

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Did you also PM random to do the same?

I understand you want to play CF before mm, but the problem is that we're stuck with multiple playoffs.
If one playoff is finished by the time the next season starts, we'll still have 5 unfinished playoffs, which means we're still half a year behind.
Looking forward to knowing when you guys will play :)

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 08:30 PM »
Crash has to arrange because he ignored DM on WN

r u kidding me ? really...

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 08:32 PM »
I pmed darkmaul, i posted there my msn, cus i dont see his messages in my snooper, and I pmed him today afternoon and nothing -.-

and btw i played 1 playoff today vs renato