Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:35 AM

Author Topic: clanner playoffs  (Read 765 times)

Offline Chicken23

clanner playoffs
« on: May 21, 2023, 10:01 PM »
only 3 clans qualified for POs in last season, can 1st place get a bye to final and 2nd and 3rd do a semi final?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: clanner playoffs
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 04:56 AM »
We're thinking about letting ICB in and have 4 teams for playoffs.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 09:25 AM »
only 3 clans qualified for POs in last season, can 1st place get a bye to final and 2nd and 3rd do a semi final?

Just when you think there is no way Chicken would seek more free and effortless victories, he still finds ways to surprise you.

Spoiler! View
But then again, there was some WA creator, who once wanted to be given a free gold medal for the final battle in 1vs1 TTL Play Offs without participating in it...

Spoiler! View
Dibz, Vesu and Kins can confirm that I don't drop anywhere more frequently than an average wormer over here. Yet, I never took any free win for drops of others, despite many times leading.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 10:27 AM by Zalo the moler »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 12:32 PM »
ckc came 2nd so I’m suggesting we play tdc who finished 3rd and dj get a bye to the final

MI - I don’t think clans with less than 50% win ratio should reach playoffs, so personally don’t think ICB should play dj

This way we can still have seasonal clan winners with the reduced activity we have instead of no playoffs at all. Just some months might be a final and no semis and other months a bye for 1st place to final and maybe other times if only 1 clan got 50% and higher and enough games instant gold?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 12:34 PM by Chicken23 »

Offline Rocket

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 01:44 PM »
As an ICB leader, I'd like to say my word here.
We would surely love to play the playoffs vs dj if you guys allow us. If not, nobody's offended. Rules are rules after all. So maybe there's a point in making a little poll and decide how things should go.
Peace  :)
Imotep - the legendary worm sends his greeting!

(o)(o)
oo
\__/
( )
( )_
\_____\_

Offline Mega`Adnan

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Online vesuvio

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2023, 03:57 PM »
we ask mablak if he play with 2 teams as ENDBOSS xD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2023, 05:36 PM »
Less than 50% win rate is archaic and should be discarded if clans dont meet criteria but are active.  This site should reward activity because it the most important thing in this era of lower played games in both singles and clan league.