Forums > Leagues Playoffs

Clanners - Messed up....

(1/15) > >>

TheKomodo:
Seriously right, not trying to cause trouble here but this is just ridiculous, look at season 13 standings for clanners

CKC played more and won more than any other clan, we have a higher win % than every clan except CF and doH (you guys need to start playing more anyway).

We beat every clan more than they beat us (except CF I think cuz well, they never play us really, only when it suits them)

Yet we still didn't make playoffs...

This is pretty crap lol...

And no, i'm not just mad because we didn't make playoffs, i'm just a bit sceptic as to HOW we didn't make playoffs although we had a better season than everyone else...

Ray:
TdC and ps collected more points in the season than CKC did, also, the overall points for CKC was not enough to qualify (CF and doH had more).

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Ray on July 05, 2010, 08:27 AM ---TdC and ps collected more points in the season than CKC did

--- End quote ---

Well duh ! Well done sherlock... *clap*

Did you read my post? lol

We won more games, have a higher win ratio, even though we won more games and beat other clans more, we didn't get in because of this system...

My point is (no offense to other clans here, we are all good clans lol), CKC have played a better season than anyone, we have played more risked more, but fallen short with this points thing.

Nevermind lol, everyone will just bitch at me for being honest anyway lol

Camper:
Higher overall's = doH and CF
Higher point at season = ps and TdC.

If CKC caught 2nd place. So you CKC would caught PO's too.

darKz:
IMO activity doesn't mean a thing in an ELO-like ladder system.

If you had stopped at that peak, or a bit later, you would've made playoffs easily. You lost too many points afterwards for whatever reasons.. It's not easy to be constantly winning with such a big clan as CKC is - the more different players you have, the harder it is to play perfectly together with every single one of them.

Can't find more reasons now. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version