Forums
April 23, 2024, 08:16 AM

Author Topic: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #50  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Classic League Clanner Playoffs #50
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 08:31 AM »
I don't think it should be allowed. If you leave your clan, you have left. That's it. A player could just check the league PO date and quit after the PO.

The point is that rules says that a clan can join playoffs whether they have more than 50% of winning ratio. Who knew that tdc would have made it anyway? Also tus league system should lock informations of a player clans and communities' just like challenge does after submitting a record. I wouldn't have left tdc immediatly if rules were coherents.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 08:57 AM »
Does any clan feel like having a newcomer for PO's....? had quite a few nicely performed t17/hysteria in z13 in the old days. Ready for some elite/bng/shopper too.

Offline Senator

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 10:24 AM »
btw, here's your biased mod questioning MI's decision to give TdC the PO spot instead of l3x in season #46. I even opened a thread about it on moderators' board.
hey are u sure about the clanner po? l3x had better winning ratio than TdC (42,85 vs 42).

And here I decided a complaint for NiCo and against VoK. Someone might have given the win to VoK because he was close to winning and it was NiCo who dropped.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-http-www-tus-wa-com-leagues-game-208259-29106/

Moreover, tdc didn't even meet the minimum requirements to deserve a spot, whilst TaG had better ratio and was just 2 games behind.

Firstly, MI moves the clans to the playoffs, not me. But I agreed here with MI. 40 games is the very minimum requirement. If u don't bother to play even 40 games, u don't simply deserve a PO spot. Not to mention TdC had way more points and only slightly worse winning ratio. To be clear, neither TdC nor TaG deserves to be in the PO but we want to organize playoffs for those clans who qualified and MI thinks it's better to have 4 clans in there.

@subject
So if someone plays the whole season for TdC and then joins dt in the last day, he can't play PO for either clan? Or can he play for dt although he didn't play any games for them during the season? What if I play 50 games for TdC, then join other clan for 10 games and return to TdC just before the playoffs? Can I play for TdC? Where do u draw the line?

Remember Sbaffo was 56 of 60 days in TdC and he left too early because he thought that TdC won't make it to the playoffs. We even talked earlier that he would leave after the playoffs. If Sbaffo had joined FUB the last day and then rejoined TdC the next day, I bet no one would be questioning his eligibility to play for TdC. It just looks bad now coz he is in FUB and not in TdC. But he won't participate anyway coz he doesn't mind rejoining, leaving and rejoining again (not sure if fada would even let him in).

The number of games is irrelevant, if you played 50 games and it's ok to play this PO, I think I need to play 50 games with any clan in order to play PO's with them and cfc.

A player can play playoffs for one clan only, that's for sure. The question is, should a player be allowed to play for any clan in a case like this. If yes, which clan? FUB or TdC? You are disallowing a player who played 51 clanners during the season to play for any clan. Imo he should be allowed to represent some clan, in this case TdC would make the most sense (if he just rejoined TdC).

cFc, how about Wednesday or Thursday 19 GMT? If that's too early for u, maybe at the weekend then.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:41 PM by Senator »

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 11:43 AM »
Am i allowed to play for tdc? Been the whole season tdc and i didn't know they  would have made it :o

Let's make it clear Sbaffo.
It's a no and that's the end of the story. You might have helped us (maybe a lot) to get into PO. However, you decided to leave us and now it is too late.

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 02:01 PM »
hey dt, can you play this sunday 16:00 GMT

Online Sensei

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 02:15 PM »
Why you guys even considered letting player rejoin for PO's?
That's a clown act. TUS needs fresh updated rules each and every day, so this kind of things can be cut down from roots in the future.

Nothing personal Sbaffo, I'm talking in general.

Offline Senator

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 05:39 PM »
Why you guys even considered letting player rejoin for PO's?

Maybe because we had agreed that he plays the PO for TdC and leaves after that? He left earlier than planned because of misunderstanding.

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 05:41 PM »
Post was meant for private, sry
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:48 PM by dibz »

Offline barman

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 06:26 PM »
Are you able to play on June 18th (Saturday) at 19 GMT instead?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:46 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline lalo

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 06:28 PM »
Whoops, yeah tomorrow is just fine.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:39 PM by lalo »

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 09:27 PM »
i dont know :/ im a IT admin, so my work schedule is variable. tell me if you can this sunday.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 09:58 AM »
GJ TdC :)

cFc report your win(s) :)

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2016, 02:04 PM »
i dont know :/ im a IT admin, so my work schedule is variable. tell me if you can this sunday.

(please)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2016, 02:09 PM »

(please)

unavailable this weekend :(

no ;/

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 07:49 PM »
Are you able to play on June 18th (Saturday) at 19 GMT?

so?

yes or no, pls anser pbc

ANSER KURWA :-\
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:29 PM by Chelsea »