Forums
April 24, 2024, 03:55 PM

Author Topic: Classic League Singles Playoffs #44  (Read 3792 times)

Offline Senator

Classic League Singles Playoffs #44
« on: June 11, 2015, 10:55 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=44

Quarterfinals

style (1) vs KinslayeR (8)
Chelsea (4) vs Spoon_head (5)

dibz (3) vs daiNa (6)
Lukz (2) vs Csongi (7)

Semifinals

KinslayeR (8) vs Chelsea (4)
dibz (3) vs Csongi (7)

Final

KinslayeR (8) vs Csongi (7)

Final deadline: Monday 2015-08-03 (20 days)

Use this thread to arrange your games. No effort before the deadline = disqualification.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:22 AM by Senator »

Offline Csongi

Re: Classic League Singles Playoffs #44
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 01:44 PM »
lukz. wanna play it today ?
any time is good for me until 10 PM (gmt 00)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Lukz

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 04:16 PM »
no mate, sorry, i can't play today

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 09:07 PM »
no mate, sorry, i can't play today
np,any suggestions for tomorrow?
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 06:32 AM »
Please do not play any games until I post here.

There's an open complaint from previous season. Also there are 2 games Csongi with Lukz which are played in saeason #44, but reported in season #45. Any explanations Csongi/Lukz?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 07:34 AM »
not my business, but since i was there and i can proove they both agreed to report at new season, and they played it 2-3 hours before new season? and rules say: report in 6 hours? So they did not do anything agains rules imo :-* ??

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 02:53 PM »
Their game finished before the season and the next season didn't start right away. It started a day after. So technically the games belong to season #44.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 03:17 PM »
yep MI, we played before, but csongi didnt want play for season #44, so both agreed report for this season, np with that 6 hours xd
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:23 PM by Lukz »

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 05:15 PM »
The rule indicate that you should report your game within 6 hours. It has nothing to do with which season it is. The games "finished" inside season #44. I'm waiting for Csongi to see why he wanted that. Reporting those games would make you #2 on PO and Csongi #7 and again you would still play together on the first round.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 05:38 PM »
so if this change nothing in opponents, can we finally play PO , before we fall asleep and is too late?

Offline Lukz

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 05:51 PM »
what is the problem if i agree (previusly) his report after the of 6hours? i accept to play that tus coz i wanted that and was convenient for me too, the rule said that he cant report after, that game count for this season, like we both agree, or simply is nulled, coz u want change things that both agreed xD if both players want to play a pick with other scheme, bng for example, can you delete the game?

i am sure that if u search in others seasons, many players and clans did reports of a season in the next and nothing happened, this look very suspicious

sorry for my english, is not good for explain me xd
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:56 PM by Lukz »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 06:05 PM »
lol lukz, i love u  :-* and of course u will be banned for that, both of u!

Offline Lukz

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 06:05 PM »
hhaha whyyyy?? xD

Offline style

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 06:36 PM »
Agreements are worthless in that case, especially now where these 2 games could change the standings.

They belong to season #44 for 100%. Because if not, everyone could make agreements, for example, after they reached the maximum games of 15 and then just continue.

I'm pretty much sure this was done a lot in the past but seems like noone cared. Wake up guys, this is at least tiny important.. Justice! I don't defend myself right now and I don't want anyone of you to be affected in a negative way, but I think everyone wants a fair chance to get the position he deserves. If not so there would be the risk that people try to cartelize and could kinda control their rankings, lol.

Another reason why there should be put some more attention onto rules is the money prize thing. Despite the fact that I don't play for the money I think it is at least fair to the donaters and all other players to not "scam." (no offense at you lukz or anyone else..)
I came from times where you played and fighted for pride and glory and there were no cheap moves behind anything.

The only reason, why it concerns me personally is, because 1st place shouldn't fail for such moves and that I would feel deceived. Who wouldn't... Well, whatever. Just wanted to tell my point of view in a short way. (Otherwise I'd prolly start doing Komo posts LOL..)

Regards,
style

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 07:07 PM »
You played them in season 44, that's all there is to it imo