Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:27 PM

Author Topic: Classic League Singles Playoffs #44  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Lukz

Re: Classic League Singles Playoffs #44
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 07:12 PM »
i can understand ur point style, and agree, but is not just that MI take this decition just for he want, lametably the rules didnt said nothing about this, exactly said that the mod can to decide if game is deleted or "put in order", and here the game is in order, csongi and me didnt play games after of his report, also, nobody did a complain here, i just think that this "agreegement" wasn't a problem coz this never mean a problem in the past, or i simply would have played after, u MI need be more specific with ur rules, specially if u are giving prices

and sorry style, but i am playing for the money, i have a bad situation in this moment , really the positon doesnt matter me xd

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 07:33 PM »
theres no rule saying its forbidden to eat your own shit, yet you dont do it  ;D

Offline Senator

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 07:45 PM »
Csongi had only to lose playing for season #44. Win = Lukz still as opponent, lose = he might have lost his PO spot. So he probably wouldn't have played at all without this deal.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:56 PM by Senator »

Offline Lukz

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 08:01 PM »
theres no rule saying its forbidden to eat your own shit, yet you dont do it  ;D

can you not miss an opportunity to throw shit, not?

the difference is that in this situation, all world eat shit before, i think that eat shit this time doesnt mean problems xD

Offline Peja

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 08:59 PM »
Im a f@#!ing monkey its my Job throwing my own poo at you xD

Offline style

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 10:57 PM »
i can understand ur point style, and agree, but is not just that MI take this decition just for he want, lametably the rules didnt said nothing about this, exactly said that the mod can to decide if game is deleted or "put in order", and here the game is in order, csongi and me didnt play games after of his report, also, nobody did a complain here, i just think that this "agreegement" wasn't a problem coz this never mean a problem in the past, or i simply would have played after, u MI need be more specific with ur rules, specially if u are giving prices

There's no doubt that the rules page has to be updated in detail asap. I'd be up to work on it, if you want so MI.

and sorry style, but i am playing for the money, i have a bad situation in this moment , really the positon doesnt matter me xd

If the ongoing happenings will cause a change of the standings and put me on 1st place, I'd give that money to you if I can help you through the struggle because I was planning to donate it anyway. lmfao this gave it some FIFA touch LOL

Regards,
style

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 07:09 PM »
Games have been set in proper order. PO spots are reseeded. (opponents didn't change, but their PO spot did)

You can play your games now.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 12:22 AM »
pff, ur decitions and imparciality are so good

Offline style

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2015, 01:20 AM »

There's no doubt that the rules page has to be updated in detail asap. I'd be up to work on it, if you want so MI.

If the ongoing happenings will cause a change of the standings and put me on 1st place, I'd give that money* to you if I can help you through the struggle because I was planning to donate it anyway. lmfao this gave it some FIFA touch LOL *10$ for 1st place

Regards,
style

Edit: Sorry, I actually meant to edit this previous post.  ::) ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 06:23 PM by style »

Offline Lukz

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2015, 02:27 AM »
i see it style, thanks and are $20 for be 1st xD

anyway, this sux, all time people report games of a seaons to other, and just now he decide change it

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2015, 06:44 AM »
Lukz, If I detect such reports, I act on them. If you see them at the end of each season, you should contact me.

Also Style was season first by DarioxD complaint fix and Csongi's games order didn't have effect on your being #2.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2015, 08:01 AM »
gj solving complains days after that season finished, its cool try to win with this happening xd

Offline Csongi

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2015, 10:47 AM »
Can we finally play now .. ?
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2015, 12:25 PM »
Yes, you can.

@Lukz, not all complaints can be solved that fast. I'm trying to be as clear as possible. That doesn't mean I like your tone.

Offline style

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2015, 06:54 PM »
i see it style, thanks and are $20 for be 1st xD

Orly? Damn, I should do better researches next time. ;D

anyway, this sux, all time people report games of a seaons to other, and just now he decide change it

Yeah, no doubt that there's a big issue with the reporting policy. I think only a few people really care about their and whose opponents correct reporting. There would be less problems and flames if people would make sure they report themselfs in time and in right order. That's a preventing cycle.

@Lukz: I can't understand people that put up with everything and don't give a shit about their points. Even tho if there are only a few people with punch and are looking for success. ::) Me, for example.

END OF STORY AND BACK TO TOPIC!

GL & HF everybody.

@Kins, I could probably play this weekend in the evenings. Catch me up.

Regards,
style