Forums > Leagues Playoffs

doH vs CKC Playoffs

<< < (2/10) > >>

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: ZiPpO on June 11, 2010, 03:26 AM ---i want to play that shit too -.-"

komo can u wins bng but will lost all others scheme...XD

--- End quote ---

I think my overall points in TuS singles proves otherwise :P

I had you beat in Elite you knew you couldn't win so you kami'd and it was a draw, I've beat you in roper also, I could take you in TTRR also, especially when I find a new keyboard that works, I ordered 2 new kb's lol don't even start me cuz they SUCK ! spacebar doesn't even respond half the time I tried everything, paper under, plastic under, even ripped up a baloon and tried that - nothing, but they are really nice for typing so i'll use it on spare keyboard.

Anyway I have new keyboard arriving tomorrow, hopefully it can handle my roping, and I can get back on form, again :)

Just because I am extremely good and accurate at BnG doesn't mean I can't play any other scheme, I am not stupid I have been playing this game longer than 95% of wormnet, and in my day with ropers and rr's, I seriously would have tore you apart, I stopped playing cuz it got boring and I got SO into BnG that BnG is all I ever done...

Now I enjoy all schemes, and am trying extremely hard, and if you watch all my replays or even play me, you will realise I am constantly getting better at them.

At the moment, yes you are a better roper and better at elite. but trust me, the time will come soon !

MWUhauHAUahuAHUahuHAUUahuaAa !!!! BWaaaa !

Guaton:
im better than u darkz, i bet i can beat u  at chute race , its my best , i have a lot of skill on it , have u ever seen me moving my f@#!ing worm on the air? left, right , slow , fast , totally pwnage, 99% accuracy so u must be carefull ;DDDDDDD! 

in torch race u just have to see how our match weregoing , 23 wins 23 loses , :* peu i think my are the better in this :*

i accept u are better in shopper, but back in my days , when i was just starting i used to pwn everyone in shopper ;O ... or i just can call ghostworm who is learning fr to pwn u ;O fr man ... fr ...

cmon guys , stop just blah blahing and show us the " awesome skill" of u guys in the ARENA !  and stop slowing down this PO

crash XD ...

Chicken23:
I hope we can pick chute race and guaton is online when doh shows up!

TheKomodo:
And I'll pick JpBnG MUWhauHAUhau ! <--- undefeated :D

Crash:
"Then sogeking comes online and crash sees it will be hard for them to win their pick of ttrr and says hes got to go and leaves.

I even mentioned this in the other playoff thread. Even zippo and dibz are fustrated with crash .. "

lol chicken shut up, i didn't have time for playing, now maybe i do. dont be so courage now cus 10ckc are online. and shyguy is stoned roper, why im scared or rr him? idiot man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version