Forums
April 23, 2024, 09:34 PM

Author Topic: Free win for Mablak wtf?  (Read 4053 times)

Free win for Mablak wtf?
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:11 PM »
,,Result
Crash didn't show up
Free win for Mablak" wtf?

what a joke, I was one day that we decided to be there , 5gmt and mab didn't show up, I never saw in msn mab too, why he gets a free win?

free wins suck mablak wtf, remember the cup ttrrage that darkone pushed me in next round cus yanme was innactive? I said that no way, free wins sucks.
if you want to win like that say it here..
I want to play it but you are never in ag and I'm often in snooper ,you never pmed me in snoop too -.-
it can't be a free win,because I deserved to play this playoff

Message to me from Mablak,,
Um Crash, DarkOne already decided I'm going through, and that was like a week ago, sorry. "
In my opinion you said it like you are happy that you go through because it's better to trick me like that? lol
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:16 PM by Crash »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Free win for Mablak wtf?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:20 PM »
I'm sorry but i'm with Crash on this one, Mablak NEVER stays in AG for more than 10 seconds, he rarely comes on and immediately hosts a 1v1_intermediate when he does come on, what a bender lol.

Pffft, doesn't even say hi to his fellow mm/b2b members !

Evil eyebrowing hoofter xD

I hope you both get this played, I wanna watch it :)

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 01:25 PM »
I didn't see him for weeks in ag.. how is it, I'm very often on snooper and he didn't even PM me??

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 01:28 PM »
I've seen him twice in the last week, once I didn't even have a chance to say hi to him, I had to join his silly Intermediate just to say hi to him :(

He should stick around AG more and talk to people :)

Or at least leave MSN or Snoop on or something so people can get a hold of him lol.

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 01:38 PM »
Mablak is everyday on IRC around 21:00-13:00 GMT.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 01:39 PM »
Mablak is everyday on IRC around 21:00-13:00 GMT.

Mablak doesn't even respond on IRC, i've tried lol, no one does, it's so annoying...

And I don't think Crash uses IRC, either way, they should communicate fine with TuS PM's, organise a date, and both show up, it's not rocket science, they are both fully capable.

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 01:42 PM »
Mablak doesn't even respond on IRC, i've tried lol, no one does, it's so annoying...

And I don't think Crash uses IRC, either way, they should communicate fine with TuS PM's, organise a date, and both show up, it's not rocket science, they are both fully capable.

Thats maybe coz you join IRC for 10 min and then leave :D Highlight or Query someone and wait a bit.

Yeah, TUS is another thing :D
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 02:01 PM »
I leave after 10 minutes because by then it's too late lol.

Last time I actually waited (without a reply immediately) I waited over an hour and nothing lol.

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 02:05 PM »
irc? come on, for worms there's a snooper not irc..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 02:09 PM »
irc? come on, for worms there's a snooper not irc..

Exactly :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 02:48 PM »
I say, good detective work Sherlock !

Yup, Mablak definately tried, poor Dr Eyebrow :(

But still, maybe if Mablak came onto Wnet more often he would most definately bump into Crash, you must explore every possiblity before you can say you tried 100%

Chat Programs/PM's/Forums/Wnet.

But yeah, Crash, why didn't you respond to Mablak and try to organise a time? Seriously, you have played so many games of Clanners/TRL/TEL this month and last month, yet you couldn't even reply to Mablak and setup a date to play, even though your playing routine is regular, and more active than Mablak. This should have been VERY easy for you to finish this set with Mablak.

Let me ask this, are you scared to play Mablak? Is anyone else scared to play anyone else in Playoffs? Is this why people don't want to play the Playoffs? They think it's better to avoid and let opponent have free win so it looks like they didn't lose?

Still, maybe Crash would see Mablak on WNET if Mablak actually came on and stuck around from time to time, but seeing as there is proof Mablak made more effort on forums, he goes through right? I guess i'd make that call too.

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 05:42 PM »
Mablak has a problem: he's busy.
He's stated on several occasions that unless he arranges games, he's not able to play his games.

And so he tries to arrange his games.
I believe franz admirably showed Mabs does his best to arrange games and I see this behaviour not only in the playoffs, but also in cups (like your own BnG cup, Komo ;))

Offline Agneau

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 05:48 PM »
strange, since when to be busy is a good excuse to pass through without playing any game??

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52 PM »
It's not. But if we ever want playoffs to finish, we need deadlines.
If a person is unwilling to even reply to a PM or post in a thread to get the playoffs done, that's a good reason for...