Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:00 AM

Author Topic: Free win for Mablak wtf?  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Agneau

Re: Free win for Mablak wtf?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 06:05 PM »
looool i guess it is :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 06:23 PM »
Plus Crash is one of the worst cases in getting his games done. Both cups and po. Another proof is that we proceeded Mablak more than a week ago and now Crash is noticing it. This is "typical Crash".
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 06:46 PM »
hey yo, mab : I'll be in AG at 5 GMT today (Sunday night for me, technically Monday), see you then? message from 27feb

I was there but you weren't on AG man..
it's not fair to put him a free win, darkone tell us a date and only you do this, mablak's times are bad for me to play it, you tell the date man and we both will be there ok?
arranging games by private messages is hard for me and I prefer meeting in ag, he never had pm'ed me, so why I got disqualified..
remember cup where you gave me a freewin darkone cus yanme was innactive ? and I didnt want that freewiin,and you reopened the deadline!
can u do the same here pls man ?

Offline SPW

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 06:50 PM »
Plus Crash is one of the worst cases in getting his games done. Both cups and po. Another proof is that we proceeded Mablak more than a week ago and now Crash is noticing it. This is "typical Crash".

this.

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 07:00 PM »
[12:10] <Mablak> Yeah Darkone it was probably best you kicked Crash, he failed to show up to the time we arranged today

I like how people show signs of life after deadlines
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:06 PM by DarkOne »

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2011, 07:03 PM »
wtf mablak said that? roflmao! everyone from worms knows mablak as a man, and he comes up with a text like this ?! hey this is elite playoff, I have school too and I can't play in so night hours pff
reactive deadline pls,those are just games, let people watch interesting matches,free wins means nothing, if mablak wins vs random00 it means nothing, cus me and him didn't have a match
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:09 PM by Crash »

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2011, 10:11 PM »
Crash, I was there at our arranged time on that date. You were the one who failed to show up. You even told me yourself, in your PM after I told you you weren't there: "I was but like 5 30 gmt. today maybe? what times u can be on?"

I waited for you for 20-25 minutes, and that should be plenty. Meeting at 5 GMT means just that, meeting at 5 GMT. Not me waiting from 5 to 6 GMT for you to show up. Frankly Crash, you showed no effort in arranging these games with me, there were several weeks where you basically just kept saying I should come find you sometime, while I continually asked you for dates.

You have absolutely no reason to complain, and if you were indeed as busy as me, you should have tried extra hard to arrange games with me. This situation was entirely caused by you, so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself.

Offline SPW

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 10:19 PM »
I had some cup games versus Mablak too some time ago and we had no problem to make a date. So seriously Crash, grow up and stop acting like a little baby. ;d

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 04:23 PM »
I don't give a f@#! man
,,so if you want to blame someone, blame yourself."
I blame you beacuse if you would say HERE that you please about to reopen deadline so darkone would do that for goddamnit.. but your behaviour is getting so pussy seriously. then have fun with your free win against me  Lol

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 04:56 PM »
I don't give a f@#! man

You tell me, crash, when you look at the playoffs thread or at how many PMs you've sent either of the mods.
How much have you done? We see Mablak repeatedly posting, trying to get things done and the first thing we're able to quote from you... is this thread. One week after you're kicked out.

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 07:29 PM »
I got my things to do too, later is worms.. I hate to get a free win..
If I were him I would ask u to reactive deadline to not be ..lol

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 11:20 PM »
I shouldn't have to ask to reactivate any deadlines, you should've simply tried to play me. I could easily argue that you were the pussy in this situation for not making a decent effort to play me, but unlike you I don't automatically assume the worst of people when things don't go my way, and I never questioned your desire to play.

I also dislike free wins, but playoffs on tus have a serious problem with delays, and if we don't stick to deadlines, that situation is never going to improve.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 07:52 AM »
Well said Mab.

To put it simply Crash:

Make an effort to get the Playoffs done on time, or tough luck, it's YOUR loss.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 09:48 AM »
buzinga !