Forums
April 24, 2024, 07:33 PM

Author Topic: guaton - angus  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Guaton

guaton - angus
« on: November 20, 2010, 07:29 PM »
dude im kinda tired , and pissed , i dont like waiting for play 5 f@#!ing games when we perfectly can do it now.......

i just asked angus about playing the PO , but he told me " no guaton cos im halfdrunk "   wtf ..

the last time i told him about play the PO and he told me " no guaton sorry im with hangover "  lol , what a nice life going to party with 17 at wednesday night  ... i envy ur life lol i didnt go to partys and get drunk at wednesday at least when i was 17 , poor me lel

and also he lied me , he told me that he was going to be 1 week out , and now i see him hosting a warmer on  wormnet ...

i dont like to wait for PO when u can do it perfectly

i probably cant play a PO at weekdays cos i arrive to home too late , yes i go to college , and just play 1 or 2 games cos i also have things to do

what now ? i must wait for the next weekend? sorry but prolly im going to be out the next weekend ...

so wtf , play the PO in 3 weeks?  

stop avoiding me

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:50 PM by Guaton »

Offline Maciej

Re: guaton - angus
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 10:08 PM »
it's typical for many players, avoiding player just knows he is worse and he is just scared to play, but come on, you will not avaid it! xd
just put some hour which you both agree on and may everyone takes warm before, all about it...
or just leave PO, and give place for players who really want to play!

Offline Guaton

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 12:01 AM »
it's typical for many players, avoiding player just knows he is worse and he is just scared to play, but come on, you will not avaid it! xd
just put some hour which you both agree on and may everyone takes warm before, all about it...
or just leave PO, and give place for players who really want to play!

well, i dont think thats the situation , angus is an skilled played who can beat me easly .. so , theres no reason to avoid me .. im a f@#!ing noob lol

im not that guy who leave his PO like the last thing , i like finish them quickly ... and if i know i cant play it , i just give a free win

but this time i f@#!ing can play it , and angus also was on ...  what happen if i cant play another day? or if tomorrow i get my internet out? thats the reason i want to finish quickly ...

Offline angus

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 04:24 AM »
Wait this is my situation:

This weekend some of my friends have organized a f@#!ing party for eighteenth guys, im seventeen but i know they, they are so my frineds then i drink and i do shit whit them, s0ka!

Then you really suck huahua, relax stop think just to this stupid game,
And I know when i can play well then next week when im not drunk or stoned or in hangover lolz we PLAYYYYYYY man  
Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday RELAXX.    This is my first PO i want do my best  :)

And well if i join in WN for play one warmer whit my friends alien and rodent u cant oblige me to play this f@#!ing PO, f@#! off duda

shame you for this topic  ;]

EDIT: aahaha maciej stop envious me, because i remeber when u said me:  ''You never beat me in RR Challenge'' and borotalco saied to you ''you are gay maciej'' what maciej did? he QUITED the game  lolz
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:29 AM by angus »

Offline Camper

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 04:30 AM »
Gogogo Angus, beat this negritoooo

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 11:58 AM »
EDIT: aahaha maciej stop envious me, because i remeber when u said me:  ''You never beat me in RR Challenge'' and borotalco saied to you ''you are gay maciej'' what maciej did? he QUITED the game  lolz

for the first in my post there wasn't your name
for the second ofc i quitted because i'm not going to listen when somebody insults me
for the third you have never beaten me in rr challange, so what's the problem in saying the truth?

Offline flex

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 01:47 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 02:28 PM »
there will be deadline, arrange ur games guys xDDD

by ninoone
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.