Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:23 PM

Author Topic: HHC  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Devilage

HHC
« on: May 28, 2011, 01:02 AM »
We had to pick our scheme on the fourth game to po's match they picked roper on me first cuz they knew i knda suck on my laptop... We won, then we picked elite won it too wich it was our pick, it was our time to pick mab and I picked rrtt and hhc refused to play coz he saw the advantage that mm had we agreed to play the po's even it was just me and mab playing...Is it fair that he refuse to play fourth pick coz he thinks he's gonna lose it? i dont think so coward act imo he just refused to play, its rly hard to get po's played now what if nino and me are online and they have their rracers to play and we dont? we just gotta play coz deadlines? rly unfair was nothing about some of them had to go or anything hhc just chickened out. i never like free wins but this is the case to have one, even if its po's a clan cant denied his opponent pick po's its serious bussiness its not just a random clanner.

edit: they were 4 players at start.  forgot to say t17 was third pick(tdc's pick)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:05 AM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline HHC

Re: HHC
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 01:12 AM »
We will try to play it tomorrow.

As you said, we were 4 at first, but the other 2 went to bed cause too late.
I'm not good at hyst either, but I would have played it, cause it's a scheme that at least allows you any chance to win. RR is auto-loss for me (the only scheme that is).

It's not difficult to find other TdC members. There were 4 there at the date/time we agreed to.

It's 3 am now. It's cause i'm an unemployed bum and slept an extra 2 hours earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have been there either. In Finland it's another hour later than here (4 am), so I can't really blame NC and Husk going to bed after the first 2 games. Hence, I don't really think it's fair to blame us for avoiding when we've done so much trouble @ arranging to get these games done. You can ask a lot of me, even a hyst game, but I'm not gonna give away our playoff game when so many of my mates are eager to play it for me and try their best for tdc.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 01:15 AM »
u should've tried ur best for tdc too, so u agree u just didnt want to play coz ur bad at it? not an excuse to run out from a po match. rules say if some1 picks anything u cant refuse to play, u can refuse it before playing the first game but this was fourth game so by rules u had to play it, we understand if u have to go coz any other good excuse but its just coz ur bad at it... Doesnt work like that sir.

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 01:19 AM »
i even undestand ur point HHC but.....

so lets do it tomorrow if mablak and adun are up to, if no, we gotta have to w8 forever cos same way u refused to play it and wanted to get better players to play the pick, we will do the same.

please adun and mablak show up tomorrow to play them  :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 01:21 AM »
yeah mab said that we play only if we have our best players to play, yet nino respect my thoughts and let mods discuss of what i said, my word is valid isnt it?

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 01:23 AM »
your word is valid ae :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 02:00 AM »
you could have posted this in 'Season 19 Playoffs' (no need to make a new thread)

both sides never agreed beforehand to finish all possible (5) games in that one night.
HHC's points sound reasonable.

since it took 3 weeks for mm to even provide a time,
they should be glad that TdC was able to play 3 games on such short notice.

make more effort next time mm, and much earlier, if you want to avoid these situations.

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 02:17 AM »
This thread is pathetic, get a life devilage

Offline Devilage

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 02:19 AM »
so running out its not forbidden and not playing a game coz ur  sure u wont win its acceptable, I see and i'd say that sucks, I wanted some1 else to play the roper for me coz I could f@#! up, they picked on me coz they thought they were stronger on the scheme coz my lack, I played it not wanting to play just coz their pick, and now u say its our fault coz we didnt get our games played eariler? ur kidding me franz? he just accepted he didnt play coz he was sure he'd lose, not other excuse, we agreed to play po's this day just mab and me online but we played still so now HHC chickens out sound reasonable?

what if they picked rr when they had better ropers, what if i would be the one saying no to their pick coz i cant rope properly eh?and saying lets play another time they just would say no coz they arranged to play many times before.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:23 AM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 02:19 AM »
u didn't even play and don't talk about life outside this forums u barely know me nor my life.

Smoking proud.

Offline franz

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 02:23 AM »
the goal is to have a system that encourages putting in effort to arrange games.
without incentive, arranging playoff games became very passive, and that's what we're trying to fix.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 02:29 AM »
sure thing.

Smoking proud.

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 02:31 AM »
You speak of hhc, like if he was an avoider. Hes like The most respected around, at least show some respect. Its been 3 weeks that  (Tdc) try to get these games played. You are acting as if you were new to this community. Go cry somewhere else

Offline Devilage

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 02:38 AM »
respected ok i do respect this community but he did run away from the game, 3 weeks we finnaly got time to play and couldnt finish blame us now? neways im done with this bullshit go f@#! ur self spaazi u didnt even play, ur the cry baby who always get mad when mm owns u, specially when i own u on clanners, its not me crying im just putting the facts that some1 avoided a game coz scared of lose thats! a real fact.

Smoking proud.

Offline franz

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 02:45 AM »
It's not like HHC is purposelly trying to sabotage the playoffs.
It was late (3am), he was tired, and 2 of his teammates (4am) already went to bed.
He has already made it clear that he wants games to continue Saturday when others are awake again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:48 AM by franz »