Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:08 PM

Author Topic: Playoff talk: Season 36  (Read 1713 times)

Offline barman

Re: Playoff talk: Season 36
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 05:55 AM »
If you really wanted to win why tag picked 2 schemes although dt finished the season on rank 2?
We also picked and won TTRR, but nobody reported it for some reason
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 06:20 AM »
ah ok. im still convinced tag wouldnt come back from 1 :2 if you picked bng instead of roper. if you play the wxw instead of avirex theres the possability of a 3:0 sweep. this is my definition of trying to win. just to team in and giving your best is not.

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 07:51 AM »
Peja, my friend, this time "you are peeing out of the water-closet" as we say in Italy.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:23 AM by ANO »

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 05:29 PM »
Peja, my friend, this time "you are peeing out of the water-closet" as we say in Italy.
jaja, we say here in Chile "cagando fuera del tiesto" (shitting out of the pot)

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 11:56 PM »
peja, we have tried to put up our best players, and everyone talked shit...

now we put up our weaker players (me) and people talk shit...

lol.. seems like whatever dt does, someone will have something to say...

when we put in our best roster, people complained.... when we put in a "weaker" roster, you make comments!!! lol

dt is just trying to have fun at the moment tho, if we lose a couple PO, no big deal.. does not mean we did not try... if barman was there, i would have let him play the wxw.. its not like i chose to play it, just because... (the rope game i did choose to team in, despite others being there, i just wanted to participate) Nivman was there, and would have played.. and statik would he preferred that, but i did not allow him to play.. because he was a new member in dt.. and Nivman knew that, and understood...  neither dibz, or barman was there to take my spot.... it is what it is.

even if barman had played, it was not a sure win... bryan and lukz are very good wxw players.. they deserved to finally win one... u should not be "raining on their parade" as cheesey as that is to say...

anyway, its not like im some noob player, i tried me best, but failed.. that does not mean we did not try... besides, like i said, we mainly trying to have fun, we have proved ourselves, we have plenty of trophies, now just gonna have fun, even if tita asks to rope in the PO, we will consider!!!  if thats his idea of fun ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 12:34 PM »
We have also the poo version xD

I like to read "dt is just trying to have fun at the moment tho....does not mean we did not try....", some guys live for worms, but it's a game, try to have fun! If it's no more a game but it's being taken like a work, just stop it! relax!!! all of us know this, sometimes you just need to remember it xD