Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:15 PM

Author Topic: playoffs  (Read 2188 times)

playoffs
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:15 PM »
where the fux r u pr?

Offline pr

Re: playoffs
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 10:35 PM »
where the fux r u pr?

new year in Russia is rather important than ur xmas :P

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 11:33 PM »
ahh, how can i get a hold of you?

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 01:15 AM »
How about getting messenger addresses? ^^

Offline lalo

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 06:51 PM »
Sorry for the offtopic, but there isn't clanner play off?, if I'm right why? It's a shame have played all those games without get the sweet joy of play a play off :(.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 07:15 PM »
yeah the clanner season was pretty inactive, but i think roh was close enough to qualifying to play them, maybe we should lower the amount of games needed for clanners to 20, only 4 clans were active but thats enough for playoffs

Offline lalo

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 09:47 PM »
20 games are more than enough, and it's possible a play off only with 3 clans playing it :/.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 06:16 AM »
20 games are more than enough, and it's possible a play off only with 3 clans playing it :/.

How do you do that ? You give one of them a free win to the final?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Unique

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 01:24 PM »
Clan A vs Clan B
Clan B vs clan C
Clan A vs Clan C

And if all clans have all  '1' win a rematch should come

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 01:35 PM »
I see the point.

So they play till one clan have 2 wins and that's all.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 04:14 PM »
its alot better to have 4 tho, like last season, if the limit was 20 there would be 4 clans qualified

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 04:34 PM »
Isn't 20 a bit low?

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 06:24 PM »
with how active the clan league is i think 20 is perfect if clans start playing more then it can be raised, and i think clans might not play as much if they think PO would be cancled

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 06:40 PM »
yeah im disappointed about the lack of clanner po's. CKC, cFc and CF all did enough games.

20 is abit low but could be accurate for the current inactiveness of the clan league. 30 seems fair. Thats a clanner a day for a clan.. doesnt seem to hard if the season are one month long.

Also its kinda like all the games we did are pointless as the ratings got reset too... ive yet to post in this thread as it could be lengthy lol...