Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:16 PM

Author Topic: Season 16 playoffs  (Read 3984 times)

Re: Season 16 playoffs
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 09:17 AM »
I like how people show signs of life after deadlines

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 09:53 AM »
Yeah but D1, I had only joined cFc lol, so I didn't even know about half of the POs we had :P

You know me, I like to get sht done xD

But you are right though, it is rather peculiar how so many people post and whine after the deadline has finished and the consequences have been fulfilled.

This is what I done with a2b Playoffs from the start and we are completely up to date, which I find impressive for the last month with the holidays and WO in full swing, it's a good system, makes it feel more professional and worthwhile :)

But yeah i've said it before and i'll said it again, good work D1, never feel guilty for the people too lazy to put effort into their responsibilities, tough love works :)

Offline franz

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 03:02 PM »
even better, just have a strict deadline that is standard across all playoffs.  if they aren't played before it, no excuses.. keep it strict.  this way, all players should know exactly how much time they need instead of guessing '...maybe deadline will be this date.'  there should be no reason that playoffs for one season last longer than the season immediately after.. so you could use that as an outline.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 09:42 AM »
daiNa, MI, how about we finish this season? :)
I'm gonna set the date on saturday the 19th of february 4PM GMT, but I'd prefer if you played before it

ps vs mm, get to it as well!
Either arrange your games or play your games on saturday 12th of february 5PM GMT. SiX and cFc finished in November. That's right, almost 3 months ago :o
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:44 PM by DarkOne »

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 10:30 AM »
sure d1, ill be able to play this weekend. so ps putos? lest do it aspae
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 10:39 AM »
Now I know why you're voted coolest wormer 8)

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 12:05 PM »
I could have sworn I read somewhere that you advanced ps o.0
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 05:35 PM »
Just saying, Friday 20GMT? Eventually Saturday (I doubt all of us will be around) or Sunday.

Offline Dead

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 08:00 PM »
zeh

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 08:45 PM »
can the new members of PS play the POs?

chaos , me , dead

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 11:16 PM »
sunday i think would be best for me...

as far as new members playing playoffs, i dont think there are any rules against it...  its just a matter of if ur clan allows it..

tbh, i think its lame that a new member who did not participate at all in the season play in the PO's but, whatever

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 08:07 AM »
I pretty much won't be able to make any time that's set, I usually only have mondays and tuesdays off now, and I only know my schedule 1 week in advance. Hf gents >_>

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 06:38 PM »
Singles are done. Congratz to me ;)
p.s now I understand why people want their name with huge fonts in the home page :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 07:06 PM »
Singles are done. Congratz to me ;)
p.s now I understand why people want their name with huge fonts in the home page :)

xD

gj, nice elites

Offline Crazy

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2011, 07:17 PM »
Great job MI, well done!