Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:30 PM

Author Topic: Season 16 playoffs  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Csongi

Re: Season 16 playoffs
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2011, 07:26 PM »
gratz boss  ::)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 08:49 PM »
mm, ps, you've had your chance. cFc wins season 16.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2011, 06:38 PM »
who gets the second place silver up medal?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2011, 10:00 PM »
No one. Check hall of fame.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011, 10:03 PM »
You know what, that really sucks, I personally don't want to "win season 16" just cuz they didn't get their games finished :(:( :'( :'(

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 11:27 PM »
Yeah, it does suck, but honestly, it's not my responsibility nor anyone else's except ps and mm to get their games done.
Your clan finished their games 3 months ago. Since that time, mm and ps have both played hundreds of clanners, which means both are highly active.
And yet they "can't find each other" which basically means they can't be arsed, which is immensely disrespectful to both cFc and to clans that would've wanted to be in playoffs, but couldn't make it.