Forums
April 25, 2024, 01:58 AM

Author Topic: Season 18 playoffs  (Read 21077 times)

Offline franz

Season 18 playoffs
« on: March 01, 2011, 11:21 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-playoffs/?s=18

For Singles:

Round1 deadline: Sunday, March 20th
Round2 deadline: Sunday, April 10th
Final deadline: Sunday, May 1st

For Clans:

Round1 deadline: Friday, April 1st
Final deadline: Sunday, May 1st

no excuses. if only one player/clan is making a lot of effort to finish playoff games, that player/clan will likely advance. if both players/clans make poor effort to finish playoff games, BOTH sides will likely get kicked out.

Offline Guaton

Re: Season 18 playoffs
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 04:16 PM »
dc

when do u wanna play the games?

since uber , dulek , camperz and a lot of ps are inactives , u can talk with me or knightz or dead  to make this games cos free win sucks

just tell us an hour and we are gonna be there ( at least me, i hope xD) 

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 05:51 PM »
Crash, at what hour have you played with cfc? We could set similar hour for Saturday/Sunday.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 05:55 PM »
Crash, at what hour have you played with cfc? We could set similar hour for Saturday/Sunday.

REMINDER
cFc vs dC, Sunday 27th of february 7PM GMT

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 06:19 PM »
Thanks, Chelsea. It fits for me I guess.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 01:44 PM »
Bonus,I know you consider the po system unfair...
but, could u pls read my PM and answer it ? XD
or write down here when u got time to play those games  :-[
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 09:40 PM »
by today, we're almost 1 week in.
that's less than 2 weeks left for round1 singles.
that's less than 4 weeks left for round1 clans.

singles:

BOROTALCO/Nail, whoever posts in this thread showing good effort to arrange will increase their chances of advancing. If both of you show poor effort, then both of you risk getting kicked out.

Bonus/Csongi, you need to post here Bonus and answer Csongi's attempts to arrange. It sounds like he sent you PM's too. Post here even if you're talking through PM's because it looks like you aren't putting in any effort.

Bry4N/daina, whoever posts in this thread showing good effort to arrange will increase their chances of advancing. If both of you show poor effort, then both of you risk getting kicked out.

Orange/Zippo, whoever posts in this thread showing good effort to arrange will increase their chances of advancing. If both of you show poor effort, then both of you risk getting kicked out. Orange, you might want to put in extra effort because Zippo has a poor history of arranging and playing.

clans:

dC/ps, you need to post here dC and answer ps's attempts to arrange by Guaton/Dulek.  Post here even if you're talking outside TUS because it looks like you aren't putting in any effort.

TaG/cfc, whoever posts in this thread showing good effort to arrange will increase their chances of advancing. If both of you show poor effort, then both of you risk getting kicked out.

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 11:09 PM »
We r still deciding when to play

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 11:24 PM »
k i set a date already with him

and about the claner  im gonna ask them  to post a date or something
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:38 PM by daiNa »

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 03:29 AM »
Me and borot have played 4 games, he got angry in the last game and refused to carry on to play the final Xd
worm and learn

Offline franz

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 04:00 AM »
Me and borot have played 4 games, he got angry in the last game and refused to carry on to play the final Xd

Then why didn't you both report your 2 games each?

Good luck finishing the 5th.

Offline angus

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 04:04 AM »
VFN KNOCK Nail! hahahu  

Fukicng boro idk why he is so stupid sometime.

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 04:33 AM »
ahuahuahu, was a skill knock xD
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 07:44 AM »
cFc Vs TaG - I can personally play any weekend except 19th March, I am sure rest of cFc can manage almost any weekend with at least 7 days notice.

Instead of trying to arrange a time, let's show the times we can play, and work something out?

By the way franz, are you a MOD, or are you just passionate? (That isn't a joke or a dig at you or anything btw lol)

Also, I don't think it's entirely fair to an extent to enforce people to post in THIS thread to increase their chances, if this is the case you should PM them with a link to this thread and also ask for a reply, some people don't notice this, I didn't even notice this thread until today, oddly enough seeing as forums is my 2nd home in the mornings after work lol.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 12:23 PM »

Bonus/Csongi, you need to post here Bonus and answer Csongi's attempts to arrange. It sounds like he sent you PM's too. Post here even if you're talking through PM's because it looks like you aren't putting in any effort.

here's his answer:
'I do not know if you know but lately I have bad days So please wait.
We have a lot of time, I'll be ready to write when.
I have computer problems I have terrible lags and bad days so wait.  '

sure we have a lot of time,but we'll "wake up" before the deadlines that we still have to play all the games... :S
anyway about the lag problems...I belive the lags are a problem for your roping (we still could play the default picks)
Back to the roping stuff,I saw him hosting a roper yesterday...

Strange
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)