Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:21 PM

Author Topic: Season 18 playoffs  (Read 20985 times)

Re: Season 18 playoffs
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 12:55 PM »
franz is a mod :)

Komo, you're handling under the assumption that it's our responsibility to get playoffs done. And let's face it, it's not. It's your own (unless you're not in the playoffs of course  ;)).
Playoffs are a well known issue and we've started having threads for them since last summer, so more than half a year now. If you don't know we make threads about playoffs and that you should post in them, then you haven't been active in TUS in any way (or been ignoring PMs).

And if you're not active in getting your playoffs done, frankly, you don't deserve to be in them. Posting in this thread takes up less than a minute of your time. It takes only a few seconds to pull a time out of your ass to post here and arrange the playoff games for. I honestly never understood why it's such a big problem for people to do this incredibly, incredibly simple task.
It takes more time to think of excuses why the game hasn't been played yet.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 01:36 PM »
Lol D1, I have an exceptional record for getting Playoffs done, I can proudly say xD

I am glad franz is a MOD with this, which is why I was asking, he'd get my vote anyday :)

What I mean is I keep forgetting the dates when Playoffs start cuz I never notice end of Season/Start of next Season, but I always see the threads about 5-6 days after they are made and reply ASAP :)

:O I don't assume it is your responsiblity mate, I think I make great effort to get Cup games and Playoffs organised and played :)

However I do think it's important/crucial and very very effective the way you and your A-Team are handling Playoffs, let's face it, it should not be required, but at the moment we definately need you guys stepping in like this and I love it :)

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 02:31 PM »
Lol D1, I have an exceptional record for getting Playoffs done, I can proudly say xD

Yeah, I was meaning to add something in that order in my post. It was more of a general statement :) Simply slipped my mind  :-[

Anyway, the point of posting in this thread is that so we can actually see how hard someone is trying :) And in the case of crash v Mablak for example, it provided us something to back up why we made our decision there.
Of course PMs work as well, but I have such a huge load of PMs I get (regarding complaints, cups, playoffs, showcase and other stuff) that I have to clean out my inbox every one or 2 weeks before it gets out of hand.
Not only that: if more than one person is handling the playoffs, the PMs get sent for instance to Rok and franz doesn't get one. Franz then has to assume nothing's being done to get playoffs done, because he hasn't seen anything, while Rok clearly knows otherwise. Just an example, of course :)
It's good to have all information in one place.

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 09:35 PM »
Ive seen borotocollo online everyday for the last 7 days. Everytime I see him I pm him, "final game" and he doesnt respond. He is playing tus though.
worm and learn

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 11:42 AM »
Another weekend is approaching so we could push it forward a little bit. I'm sick and I stay in home for whole weekend so it isn't really a problem for me to show up so Saturday/Sunday 22GMT would fit the best in my opinion. Please try to answer this time, dC.

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 12:03 AM »
Borotocollo is still refusing to play the 5th game. I ask him everytime I see him and he doesnt respond. Ive been on everyday this week and so has he, he has chosen to ignore me everytime I ask. He isnt going to play it. Just now he was hosting a game, I joined and asked him to play, he said "na" then kicked me from the game.

I should be put through. Ive tried many times now, especially considering his attitude in the WxW. Disgusting attitude.

[NAiL`bOr] 5th game bro?
[Boro`FUB] na
[FRANKIE] you accept strangers in the game? :)

The host has removed you from the game.
worm and learn

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 12:32 AM »
Is it possible to deactivate the "playoff participation" tag in their settings from a distance? :) Some people should not be in playoffs and it seems borotalco is one of them (I sent him a PM with the link to the post of NAiL saying he can't be found, and there's obviously been no response)

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 12:35 AM »
Thing is we played 4 games already but when I rope knocked one of his worms into a plop on the 4th game (wxw), he got very angry and started to insult me and my family. Check the game I attached to my post on the other page. Since that day I have asked him to play literally everyday and he has ignored me every time.
worm and learn

Offline Csongi

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 02:03 PM »
Bonus...one week left.
you want to play ? lol

P.S.: I don't need free win
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 03:46 PM »
I do not feel is that I have to do a shit like you gie from morning to evening. If you do not play the fifth game and why I do it seems to me that I was the only one who has played matches in the playoffs. Then people like me do? wxw see yourself the replay. you see that noob shit is nail. and if you say you would not have upset you too! iocherò when I have time. Nail not f@#! with me when I have time in ag tio will contact me. most do not break off!

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 03:53 PM »
*If you want to pass Nail, do this, this not the point. I don't care about it. Even if, Nail, you could aattend also my time... Last time I was playing with my freinds, and I hadn't time to play other stuff. Usually I have the prosnoop open, but this doesn't mean that I am on pc. I don't live in front of my pc. You have to discat a little bit from the game and think a little bit about the girls the pussy the f@#!... girls are the reason beacuse I am a little bit busy in those days... I am sorry
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 04:01 PM by BOROTALCO »

Offline darKz

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 03:58 PM »
I need a little break away from playing like shit and think more women to f@#! the c@#!. thank you all

Made my day! :D :D :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 03:58 PM »
All I see if you overreacting to someone knocking. It's very common for someone to knock before collecting crates in shopper, I don't see why knocking before hitting walls is any different, though clearly a debate about that is possible.
But you chose not to enter a debate, you chose to insult NAiL, and not just once, but continually, which is disproportional to say the least.
And you know what? I sometimes get upset too by how people play but I don't go around insulting them and their family. If you don't believe me, then just check the first bungeerace cup where I had big problems with FaD.

If you want to avoid these instances, then I suggest you pick a proper map where this sort of thing isn't possible (or at least very difficult to do)

Offline franz

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 11:42 PM »
by today, we're almost 2 weeks in.
that's less than 1 week left for round1 singles.
that's less than 3 weeks left for round1 clans.

singles:

BOROTALCO/Nail, good job.

Bonus/Csongi, has Bonus still not replied at all Csongi? you need to post here Bonus and answer Csongi's attempts to arrange. Post here even if you're talking outside this thread because it looks like you still aren't putting in any effort. I'm willing to let Csongi advance if this continues like this.

Bry4N/daina, good job.

Orange/Zippo, you need to post here Orange because it looks like you aren't putting in any effort. Post here even if you're talking outside this thread. I know Zippo can't post here, but if these games don't get played, both of you risk getting kicked out. So Zippo, you might want to make even extra effort.

clans:

dC/ps, AGAIN, you need to post here dC and answer ps's attempts to arrange by Guaton/Dulek.  Post here even if you're talking outside this thread because it looks like you aren't putting in any effort. I'm willing to let ps advance if this continues like this.

TaG/cfc, you need to post here TaG and answer cfc's attempts to arrange by Komito/daina. Komito has given very good info about times to play. Twyrfher, all you have said is "We r still deciding when to play" and that is not enough. Post here even if you're talking outside this thread because it looks like you aren't putting in much effort. I'm willing to let cfc advance if this continues like this.

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 03:45 AM »
what about saturday 26 tags? 22 gtm