Forums
April 23, 2024, 01:54 PM

Author Topic: Season 23 playoffs  (Read 7535 times)

Re: Season 23 playoffs
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2012, 10:51 PM »
Yeah I'm assuming 20 GMT will be best >_>

Offline Random00

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37 AM »
would be cool, if we could start as early as possible. 19 GMT would be way cooler for me, cause I probably gotta go around 21:00 GMT :s

Offline nino

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2012, 02:35 AM »
I dont think ill be home at this time, ill try tho, i wish gl to mm and bl to CF.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2012, 04:11 AM »
i can't make it either, will be free-sledding. finally snowed here
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline franz

« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2012, 06:05 AM »
okay.. how about:  who IS showing up?

sounds like we have a few late droppers ;d

Offline Free

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2012, 11:23 AM »
I'm showing up.

Offline barman

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2012, 12:48 PM »
Me too
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline avirex

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2012, 02:11 PM »
I will not make it either..

Bar, free, mab, and dev should all be able to make it  and possible dibz, and titahemp. Thats more then enough to kick the asses! Gl mm

Offline Random00

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2012, 07:38 PM »
Sorry mm. I won't be able to make it tonight. Sorry.

@Artic: When are you able to play? I won't be available from monday-wednesday this week. Any other evening should work for me, though.

Offline avirex

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2012, 07:58 PM »
dont apologise to use, apologise to your clan...

we are scheduled to play.

Offline franz

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2012, 08:22 PM »
yea not looking like a good showing for CF, I am the only one available right now apparently. rand could only stay for 1 game, so we played a 'mm' pick TTRR so that CF could pick the next 2 games. still hoping for more CF to show ;/

looks like today is cancelled.. mm has agreed to tus clanner others. I'll attach the ttrr replay that may be up for debate.  mm is asking for it to be void since mablak disappeared when game was trying to start, but mm agreed to start anyway and still lost.  now they're asking for it to be void since they may have felt rushed due to random having to go, and mablak mysteriously disappearing.  still, they chose to start, so that means something (imagine if they won).

drama to be continued..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:44 PM by franz »

Offline avirex

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2012, 09:53 PM »
franz, i simpley asked for you to be fair and void the game....

like we are being fair and not pushing for a free playoff win...

the game has been scheduled for over a week... and infact, YOU guys picked the date... mm did their part to be there, its CF that did not show up...

its a fact that you guys were rushing us to play the ttrr because random had to leave, and you guys knew mablak was warming up for 5 minutes, and you did not want to wait for him...

and like i said, if you had more members to continue scheduled play, we would not question your ttrr win... but you didnt...

what if next scheduled time we are not as strong as a clan, and are missing members? that wont be fair to us... but we will accept it, we dont want any free win from you guys not keeping your end of the deal, all we are asking is for the games to be rescheduled from scratch 0-0...

being the circumstances i think its a pretty fair request, and i thought you did too, when we discussed this in AG... now all of a sudden you are saying "drama to be continued"

do what you want, your the mod.

Offline nino

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2012, 09:59 PM »
I'd say lets play it next time when we can, starting from 0-0 if thats rly hard to CF to agree with that, which i guess it is not, lets just continue it... CF won the rr np np ;)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline franz

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2012, 10:02 PM »
I was more just describing what happened for the others to see, since I was the only CF left after the game (even random couldn't stay to see the outcome of the ttrr)

if other CF want to take up your proposal, then we go from there. I don't want to just speak for them. so for now we wait and see.

Offline Lukz

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2012, 12:46 AM »
Sorry mm. I won't be able to make it tonight. Sorry.

@Artic: When are you able to play? I won't be available from monday-wednesday this week. Any other evening should work for me, though.

i can to play in the week between 18gmt and 23gmt