Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:44 PM

Author Topic: Uploader is broken  (Read 709 times)

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
Uploader is broken
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:50 PM »
Apparently there's some weird bug going on with the map uploader.. at least for me.

I mentioned to MonkeyIsland that I couldn't download the Mablak pack properly but it seems to have been fixed. Although, I did put up a pack on my own that didn't work at all either so I removed mine.

After removing the pack I noticed that it seem to have posted a bunch of them separately (go to maps and see all the broken ones). When you click on them they say I submitted them but I cannot see ANY of those maps in "my maps". I do however have two there that's not broken (two propers) that's in my "my maps" list. These two ropers cannot be removed from "my maps" for some reason.

I think it's time to clean some of those bugs out.
Former xANKAx member.

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Uploader is broken
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 07:36 PM »
Are you the author of all those maps Conny?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 07:37 PM »
I am.
Former xANKAx member.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 07:50 PM »
There seem to be a bug with the author name. I fixed your maps.

As for duplicate map, you should load them into map editor, and click on "add this map to another map" and give the original ID of the map for them to be merged together.

Read more here:
https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/basic-info/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 08:05 PM »
I still can't delete them. When I check "select all" and "delete selected" it loads and refreshes but nothing changes.
They're still there and I can't remove them for some reason. They were supposed to be inside the map pack.. which also didn't work properly (same problem as for mablak)
Former xANKAx member.