Forums > Maps

Need your mappacks

<< < (5/6) > >>

MonkeyIsland:
Still working on it. In process of moving to another city. That's what has make my schedule tough.

Danger135:
It is not only about maps. There is no images on some maps from games (replays). I can download that replay, but page do not have map preview. It can extract it from replay again, then why it do not did it yet? Broken server?

Aladdin:
here are all my maps that I use  8)
https://mega.nz/#!LldwTARY!Gj0iI8hxeQ7mLQHC6lrYSFUlQNg96Y6CyCuQUOQpLQo

Rogi:
How is going it? Maybe we need some script that gets maps from replays, with powerfull zerver it will be very cool, and we need add that function in site service, so we will never miss our maps. Or im wrong with my IT knowlege. I also miss activ tus times, but after that crash it become dead and dead. Just wtf. Will we turn on some tel or trl zar league on btw? nobody cares about classic and free league, this shit is annoying me. Too boring play worms. I cant even registr tourney in day when i sure that i have time and can spam enough, aproving for 400 days. So f@#!ing boring. Even f@#!ing challenges become shity, i cant find maps for record uploading. JUST LETTER OF CRY LOL

MonkeyIsland:
I'm actually working on maps and yes extracting maps from replays is one of the things I'm gonna do. I was moving to another city and couldn't code. I'm now in my new flat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version