Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:40 AM

Author Topic: Need your mappacks  (Read 3521 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Need your mappacks
« on: November 16, 2018, 11:43 AM »
Something happened in the map database I had to disable the maps. Lots of maps are corrupted and I'm gonna try to scan and correct them.

I'd appreciate it if you could upload your mappack(s) somewhere and PM me the download link.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 02:37 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: Need your mappacks
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 01:33 PM »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 05:48 PM »
What's going on MI? You still need us to send you mappacks?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 07:57 PM »
I'd rather plow through maps without authors than get a mappack done tbh

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 05:55 AM »
What's going on MI? You still need us to send you mappacks?

Yes please.

I'd rather plow through maps without authors than get a mappack done tbh

I only need the map files. No structure or pattern is needed. No name, no author, no folder ... only the map file.
You can just zip your entire maps folder and upload it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:14 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 08:49 AM »
Something happened in the map database I had to disable the maps. Lots of maps are corrupted and I'm gonna try to scan and correct them.

I'd appreciate it if you could upload your mappack(s) somewhere and PM me the download link. Also if someone have the Mablak big mappack, that would also be a great help.
Check it, boss
https://ufile.io/zxbjt

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 12:25 PM »
does this mean that maps not in the mablak pack are lost?

I dunno if I have mine saved anywhere  :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 02:43 PM »
Check it, boss
https://ufile.io/zxbjt

Thanks.

does this mean that maps not in the mablak pack are lost?

I dunno if I have mine saved anywhere  :(

Well not exactly. But if they are lost, there are ways to get them back. Gotta finish the full correction scan to be sure.
Worst case scenario, we have the list of players who downloaded your maps. The "who downloaded what" feature.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 05:57 PM »
I really hope all the maps can be saved...

This would be a tragic loss for the community.

Give me a website I can upload a rar file to and i'll pack what I got and upload.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2018, 06:40 PM »
I got my 3-4 bng mappacks + that big one that contains 8000+ maps. (is that mablak's?)

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 10:03 PM »
The big one is mine yeah Sensei. I'd send it to MI, but I don't even have my own pack right now, it's on my previous PC :X

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2018, 05:58 AM »
I've got Mablak's mappack. No need for it anymore.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2018, 07:14 AM »
*cough* wmdb.org *cough* *CAFF*

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2018, 04:30 PM »
wmdb sucks

Offline Rok

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2018, 08:32 PM »
Hey.

My roper maps down below...
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz