Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:08 AM

Author Topic: Need your mappacks  (Read 3522 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Need your mappacks
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 06:02 PM »
MonkeyIsland, when can we expect the map system to be back to normal again?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 11:39 AM »
Probably 2 weeks to 4 weeks.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 08:56 PM »
I am worried, I don't have mine either, formatted 2 weeks ago.
I have only my 2 lastest ttrr mappacks somewhere in my MEGA storage as raw image source, if something ever happen I can convert them to bit again.
Good luck MI.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Sensei

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 09:27 PM »
https://ufile.io/ma836 - my bng mappack

https://ufile.io/8ivla - mirrored bng mappack -> collaboration with XanKriegor

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 10:58 PM »
Probably 2 weeks to 4 weeks.

How are you getting on with this mate?

Hope you are having a nice christmas by the way :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 05:59 AM »
Still working on it. In process of moving to another city. That's what has make my schedule tough.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Danger135

• Slovakia Slovakia
  • People are stupid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2019, 03:34 PM »
It is not only about maps. There is no images on some maps from games (replays). I can download that replay, but page do not have map preview. It can extract it from replay again, then why it do not did it yet? Broken server?
123  My teams use this, this, and this soundbanks.

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2019, 01:43 AM »

Offline Rogi

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2019, 10:02 AM »
How is going it? Maybe we need some script that gets maps from replays, with powerfull zerver it will be very cool, and we need add that function in site service, so we will never miss our maps. Or im wrong with my IT knowlege. I also miss activ tus times, but after that crash it become dead and dead. Just wtf. Will we turn on some tel or trl zar league on btw? nobody cares about classic and free league, this shit is annoying me. Too boring play worms. I cant even registr tourney in day when i sure that i have time and can spam enough, aproving for 400 days. So f@#!ing boring. Even f@#!ing challenges become shity, i cant find maps for record uploading. JUST LETTER OF CRY LOL
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 06:08 PM »
I'm actually working on maps and yes extracting maps from replays is one of the things I'm gonna do. I was moving to another city and couldn't code. I'm now in my new flat.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 07:29 PM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2019, 07:49 PM »
All maps which I have:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/t6jpdqFygm/SavedLevels.html?

Is it 270MB of duplicates of granny shoppa?  ;D ;D  j/k.
Will download it, I ran out of maps.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 02:03 PM »
Well Kaleu, ty 4 link me here ^^ I though you wanted ur maps only but reading i just notice MI wants all
Im one of the right guys to help, I think ;D Im older than TuS and databases around

I will send you "some" maps MI, dont worry.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2019, 06:40 PM »
Well Kaleu, ty 4 link me here ^^ I though you wanted ur maps only but reading i just notice MI wants all
Im one of the right guys to help, I think ;D Im older than TuS and databases around

I will send you "some" maps MI, dont worry.

Thanks a lot for storing my ttrr maps and sending them all to me, please send them to MI aswell.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:42 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←