Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:11 PM

Author Topic: Requests to create maps.  (Read 543 times)

Offline SIBASA

Requests to create maps.
« on: October 02, 2021, 08:43 AM »
Sometimes I like to create maps in my spare time, but at the same time it will be cool if I become useful to someone.

In this thread, you can write your desires on which scheme to make a map? I, or another creative person who sees your request, will probably create such a map.

Offline Lupastic

Re: Requests to create maps.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 11:42 AM »
jetpack race, capture the flag, parachute race, time trial rope race, walk for weapons, bow and arrows (big map)

anything that you desire dear Sibi ::) these scheme all require complex detailed nice maps where someone can live with his nice imagination + ideas for the textures

(not mentioning schemes like shopper, big rr, tower race etc which has the most thousands of maps already)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 12:51 PM »
As a map maker, you can do whatever you want. Your maps are beautiful. In my opinion the schemes that have lots and lots of maps don't need so much more maps compared to many interesting ideas around WormNET that only have few maps. If I had knowledge on Image Editor Programs, I would make maps for the alternative schemes, the ideas that have potential, but very few maps.

That's what I admire in sbs, he is always creating maps for alternative schemes or innovative ideas. I would suggest any scheme you find on Scheme ideas or Schemes page that are great and you think deserve a new map made by you. And if you want to make a map for a famous scheme that has a lot of maps already, there is no problem too, sometimes is nice to make a map for a popular scheme, the map can still be unique enough to people play on it.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 06:32 PM »
Sometimes I like to create maps in my spare time, but at the same time it will be cool if I become useful to someone.

In this thread, you can write your desires on which scheme to make a map? I, or another creative person who sees your request, will probably create such a map.
I would like to request a map for Chaos Collect (CC).

The map should reflect the chaos of the scheme in stylish and yet simplistic style, perhaps in blue, red, firing matter. The design could be of multiple vertical and horizontal lines. Vertical lines could help the bounciness of the jetpack.

I attached replay of a game here with a simple map. Remember that Armageddon need access to hit worms on map :P

Edit: Make sure there can be a version with some small vertical lines at bottom to reduce massive crate hording. Check second replay file.

Edit 2: IF you want to add objects to it, make sure they are very small. To big can stop the Armageddon's obstruction.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:46 AM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB