Forums
May 14, 2024, 12:14 PM

Author Topic: Need help with mapping!  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with mapping!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 06:15 PM »
Lol? You didn't give any advice, all you did was to make a rude assumption that I'm stupid.
I've known people like you. That's all I'm saying and that's what I'm leaving this at.

well, according to you, they were all giving wrong instructions, I told you to keep trying yourself because you were all starting from different spots (you, them), and since that's what you ended up doing then consider yourself free of thanking me.

oh yeah, and sorry to use sarcasm, but that's only because you see yourself as an old wormer yet find yourself clueless setting up manual water drops.
isn't it ironic ♬ ♬
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 06:18 PM »
oh yeah, and sorry to use sarcasm, but that's only because you see yourself as an old wormer

aaaaw Ropa is from 1999, no one gives him a pat on the back for it. It makes ropa grumpy
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:20 PM by Conny »
Former xANKAx member.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 06:36 PM »
oh yeah, and sorry to use sarcasm, but that's only because you see yourself as an old wormer

aaaaw Ropa is from 1999, no one gives him a pat on the back for it. It makes ropa grumpy

and yet your 2004 website threads aren't a shout for attention

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 06:40 PM »
well... without ropa you would probably still believe that your pointer is haunted my a mysterious ghost that eats pixels, asking for help for days.

he's the worst troll of the whole internet and i don't like him at all, but he's completely right here lol.

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 06:43 PM »
it seems a brains race!
The winner will star on "Idiocracy - Chapter II"

auhauha

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 07:02 PM »
Hey fans

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 07:08 PM »
well... without ropa you would probably still believe that your pointer is haunted my a mysterious ghost that eats pixels, asking for help for days.

Let me get something straight here.. The thing is that it wasn't because of him I figured it out, I did figure it out eventually. I posted about it though since it didn't work. The only reason he wanted to post is because he thinks he's cool for being sarcastic and pretend as if he's better than others.
Former xANKAx member.

Offline ANO

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 07:09 PM »
this proves only how poor yu are auhuah popa. Only stupids watch football auhauha

I don't follow football at all, spanish boy, I've also not watched the world cup.
Try something else xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 07:12 PM »
this proves only how poor yu are auhuah popa. Only stupids watch football auhauha

I don't follow football at all, spanish boy, I've also not watched the world cup.
Try something else xD

who is this random and what is he saying
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 07:14 PM »
who are you?
I have never seen you around. I have just realized how pathetic you are. You could open a clan with Riviva uahuah

You did understand what I said, spanish boy.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 07:18 PM »
oooh, an internet bully

but this one ain't hilarious and fails to make any sense

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 07:21 PM »
OH OH OH

poor Popa ROpa,
Ano is so evilllll

Don't cry Popa

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 07:23 PM »
Okaaay. Seems like Conny got his answer.
*locked.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.