Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:18 AM

Author Topic: Mission 18 - Rescue Agent Dennis!  (Read 744 times)

Offline h3oCharles

Mission 18 - Rescue Agent Dennis!
« on: July 20, 2019, 09:14 PM »
The objective is to kill all enemy worms. Notice how you have one nana and one napalm. these are crucial to the mission

Player Turn 1 - Use napalm to the left side where are Captain, Major and a barrel, that should plop both of them.
Enemy Turn 1 - Assassin will shoot you and make you a hole, most likely also hit a teammate

Player Turn 2 - You have a perfectly straight crosshair, Uzi on the right side, at least one Assassin will get hit and knock either Secret Agent or Field Marshall to water, maybe also Field Soldier will get hit with Uzi's randomness
Enemy Turn 2 - General will attempt to pull you to their hole

Player Turn 3 - Use Granny on General, that should get him below 30 health
Enemy Turn 3 - Team Special Forces will attempt to throw you to General's hole

Player Turn 4 - This is where the run splits up:
------------------ If you didn't get knocked at all, Nade General, that should be a kill OR
------------------ If you picked up a Double Damage crate, use Nana on Assassin, Secret Agent and Field Soldier
------------------ If you got knocked to General's hole AND don't have a rope, you may as well restart
------------------ If you got knocked to General's hole AND you have a rope, use it and throw a nade to General from it (make sure to retreat)
Enemy Turn 4 - General's turn, most likely will miss if you are not near them

Player Turn 5 - Nade General if you haven't done that
Enemy Turn 5 - Special Forces will attempt to plop you

Player Turn 6 - stupid me used a minigun instead of nana and now I missed the nana. I suck xd
Enemy Turn 6 - Field Soldier may attack you and jump on the barrel

Player Turn 7 - Homing Missle on Field Solder, most likely a plop
End

Alternate strategy notes:
- On the 1st turn, the wind is always strong blue
- first 2 enemy turns are scripted if you don't move a lot
- Sometimes Enemy Turn 3 will get you to the top of the letter E, potentially getting you a Double Damage crate. Don't be me and use it wisely
- You could also try roping to get the Double Damage crate
- Crates are not worth collecting, they are worth blowing up unless it's a scripted utility crate with double damage
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:17 PM by TheMadCharles »