Forums
April 20, 2024, 10:29 AM

Author Topic: Mission 7 - Not Mushroom Out There  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Mablak

Mission 7 - Not Mushroom Out There
« on: March 31, 2017, 09:44 AM »
Method Credit: Deadcode, Quasi Qubit

Turn 1: As you attach the first rope, I think it's a bit better to just aim without jumping. This ensures your rope stays about as long as it can get. Now grab the crate, extend 100%, and try to let yourself slide just a bit right of the vertical. At this point, quickly use the girder pack. I find it easiest to start at the right, placing the last girder right as you gain the most speed.

The placement of the girders is up to you, but I find it to be less cluttered if you place 2 right next to each other in the upper right. After that, it's just 1 girder per mushroom, all at the top and fairly equally spaced; the locations I use seem pretty easy. Once you get going on rope, you need to pick up a lot of speed. Keeping your rope long also helps, as this means less travel time to the crate. This one is worth practicing until you can do it more often than not in 1 turn.

Backup Strategy: The crate just to the right of all the mines is a teleport, which you could use if you fell near.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:55 AM by Mablak »

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Mission 7 - Not Mushroom Out There
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 02:34 PM »
In one of the crates there's teleport. You mind find it useful (only if you can't do 1-turn)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:36 PM by TheMadCharles »

Offline Mablak

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 03:56 AM »
Added: yes I think I should include more backup strategies.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 02:24 PM »
Here's a backup strat I was able to put together in case you suck at roping