Forums
April 24, 2024, 07:10 PM

Author Topic: [Please give us this forum]  (Read 1483 times)

Offline maaR

[Please give us this forum]
« on: May 25, 2016, 09:51 AM »
For the moment we are 4 in the clan of which there are 3 registered could not make an exception? I doubt that the founder follow here and this clan is history but we four are active under the acronym nS = nice shopper.
at least eliminate your forum until we get 2 members more please

Thank you

Offline ANO

Re: [Please give us this forum]
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:58 AM »
I think Vesuvio is the only one who can understand what the hell this new guy is saying.

Offline theredi

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 12:14 PM »
dont be so harsh  :D at least its not demons speaking through him

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 05:16 PM »
Hello maaR,

Unfortunately you have to reach 5 members. That's a rule that every clan/community on TUS has followed so far without any exceptions. Once you reached 5 members, send me a PM.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 05:30 PM »
he is new and i think u should be more kind and happy sum1 plays this game because i do and iam happy to have new members. stfu and is there are logical reason clans got to have 5members? 2 people works fine never heard of 3vs3 in clanwar in worms. poor thing if i imagine could be nice !

Offline maaR

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 03:13 AM »
Hello maaR,

Unfortunately you have to reach 5 members. That's a rule that every clan/community on TUS has followed so far without any exceptions. Once you reached 5 members, send me a PM.

Ok try to find the remaining members.

Thank you for your attention

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 08:08 AM »
just found this in forumz oh how i miss those good old times  :-* as you can see everybody loved me back than  :P