Forums
April 25, 2024, 08:47 AM

Author Topic: (circlejerk) Complaint / Question - Big and thicc as fucc dicc of blacc fuccboi  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Triad

So ayy I was tryna find some ppl for wxw funner and sum local fuccboi from harlem joined my host. I hit the light and game was on. He was overwhelming better on rope and I was shocked when he revealed he had a non-default sized big enhanced limb for roping. Not his right hand, or left hand. He got a mechanical dick that has more horsepower than a 2016 Ford Fiesta. Holy f@#!ing shit. Just because he's a Gulf War veteran that has replaced his severed dick doesn't mean he can use it on WA! I know you'll say use wkDickComparison and set dick size to low so it'll warn when opponent got huge dong. But this guy's unusual dick structure will bypass it. I know it's rare, as rare as having Albino. So let's call it Albino case. Will we allow this hentai knock off Bionic Commando to use his dick on keyboard like Dhalsim's attack? Will mod finally update rules?

Conclusion: This is how big map complains started looking like to me, please staff update the rules.

Offline Sbaffo

I thought league allowed mega dongs... am i getting banned then?

Offline Triad

I thought league allowed mega dongs... am i getting banned then?
dood I looked rules of Big n G and it clearly says use default size (1920 dickometer³) dongs but bigger dongs was always a thing for Big n G. Staff should bring clarification!

Offline Sbaffo

Ok rules are racist coz who made them has got little dong... iz no fair, se i meet who fatto queste rules... i swell him barrels

Offline xSniperx

So ayy I was tryna find some ppl for wxw funner and sum local fuccboi from harlem joined my host. I hit the light and game was on. He was overwhelming better on rope and I was shocked when he revealed he had a non-default sized big enhanced limb for roping. Not his right hand, or left hand. He got a mechanical dick that has more horsepower than a 2016 Ford Fiesta. Holy f@#!ing shit. Just because he's a Gulf War veteran that has replaced his severed dick doesn't mean he can use it on WA! I know you'll say use wkDickComparison and set dick size to low so it'll warn when opponent got huge dong. But this guy's unusual dick structure will bypass it. I know it's rare, as rare as having Albino. So let's call it Albino case. Will we allow this hentai knock off Bionic Commando to use his dick on keyboard like Dhalsim's attack? Will mod finally update rules?

Conclusion: This is how big map complains started looking like to me, please staff update the rules.

Lol

Offline Triad

Lol
That is not how you quote mate.

Offline xSniperx

Lol
That is not how you quote mate

U wot m8, I think it is

Offline Triad

Offline Sensei

N thread!

Offline Triad

N thread!
WTF?!?!?!? Why the f@#! you newfags keep commenting on threads?!? Just because I don't use my dong like in "good ol' days", do you think I can't beat you and can't beat my dong? You guys keep posting just because you have above average dongs, in North Korea standards.  I'll tell you what, back in the glorious fagfree good ol' days, when I joined WhoreNET, people were pulling their dicks out for respect!!! Showw me sum resspecc!!! I conquered all old leagues like wL (Whore League), cl2k (cumming lads 2k), FB (First Blonde). My dicc will remain always superior to you!!!

/s
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:55 PM by Triad »

Offline Kradie

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

Bahahaha. Damn, didn't know triad can be this hilarious! +1

Offline TheWalrus

best thread ever

Offline WTF-8

I know you'll say use wkDickComparison and set dick size to low so it'll warn when opponent got huge dong. But this guy's unusual dick structure will bypass it.
lmfao
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural