Forums > Off Topic

A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns

<< < (12/20) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:
To TheMadCharles:

There's the first sketch of a W'N'G (War'n'Guns) version of yourself (or avatar). The only things I know about you is:
> left eye
> shotgun
> music
If you want something changed or your fine with it, tell me.

P.S.: I just improvised.

Edoardo Moretti:
Sorry about this huge delay for a new character of War'n'Guns and other speechs from other Worms games, I'm working in some short of Puyo Puyo VS 2 Mods based on my series and the infamous Worms spin-off "Worms Blast" called "War'n'Guns Blast". There's the pictures of the first approved characters, if your interested.

P.S. I'm using a different art style for this, based on "Worms World Party Aqua".

Edoardo Moretti:
The War'n'Guns Blast mod is here!! :D
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/warnguns-blast-(a-puyo-puyo-vs-2-mod)-32616/

Edoardo Moretti:
That's an unusual speech this one, I'll call him: Maxim VanOski.

Name: Maxim VanOski
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D Russian Edition (Worms3D Rus)
Voice: Macho Man
Fanfare: AveyardRiffNextGen (Worms W.M.D.)
Flag: Muscle

Bios:
Maxim VanOski is the oldest Weapon Professional of the 3° generation and the buffed of the series. Maxim is a strong man who lived in Khabarovsk: the coldest part of Russia, he delivered goods around the continent of Russia (most of this is vodka) and always he travels in topless (even in winter), in a battle on Russia caused by Evil DeMalvagicus, Maxim manage to destroy the enemy's base and General Dougie gives him the honour to join the W.P.O. (Weapon Professionals Organization). For being a macho*, Maxis’ punches deals the double of the damage and his fireballs throws the enemy further respect from the other Weapon Professionals. In free time he loves doing extreme sports in extreme cold places and drink a LOT of Vodka.

*You can notice the word "Мачо" on his jacket, that means "Macho" in Russian.

Inspiration:
His voice reminds me a Russian macho man since it appears only on the Russian version of Worms 3D and part of this character was barley inspired on Soda Popinski from Nintendo's Punch-Out.

Edoardo Moretti:
Sorry for the LONG wait, I was working on War’n’Guns Blast! Anyway there’s the next character that wins on WA 3 Times in a row:Jasmie Cowgirl

Name: Jasmie Cowgirl
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D Russian Edition (Worms3D Rus)
Voice: Cowgirl (Worms3D Rus)
Fanfare: Country (Worms W.M.D.)
Flag: Greenfire

Bios:
Jasmie Cowgirl is the strongest of the 3° generation but also the most dangerous Weapon Professional of the series. Jasmie is an aristocrat and a strolling cowgirl who lived in Russia as a animal hunter and a strong lady who makes everyone cry for fear, but for Jasmie the life of a country girl was boring and as discovering The W.P.O. (Weapon Professionals Organization) while strolling around on the hills she decide to join the Organization for having some action and fun. In battle She loves to push enemies with the Ninja Rope and make a lot of destruction with the Sheep and the Mad Cow.

Inspiration:
Her voice was a bit aristocrat and also a bit strolling, also part of this character was inspired from Idate from Okegom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version