Forums > Off Topic

A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns

<< < (8/20) > >>

h3oCharles:
did you went through the list of soundbanks you mentioned?

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on February 27, 2019, 04:59 PM ---did you went through the list of soundbanks you mentioned?

--- End quote ---
Sure I do, and the next speechs are Classic (Worms1/DC) and Angry Scots (Worms 2).
Oh! One more thing: I was busy this week and sorry fom my absence.

Edoardo Moretti:
After a long wait, there’s the main character of the 1° generation: Boonie.

Name: Boonie
First Appear: War’n’Guns (Worms 1)
Voice: English (Worms 1) https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-1514/
Fanfare: Worms Anthem https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-630
Flag: Worm

Bios:
Boonie is the main character of the 1° generation (from Worms 1 to Worms the director’s cut). She is the first Weapon Professional and a good elite military soldier, She can change the weapons quickly and exploit the wind with more precision. As being a great friend with General Dougie (Commander and Co-founder of the W.P.O.: Weapon Professionals Organization), Boonie decides to return for other missions and adventures.

Inspiration:
The Classic speech was a bit more feminine and for being the Default speech of Worms 1, I decide to make her as the main character of the 1° generation.

Edoardo Moretti:
-BIG UPDATE-

I need to get a new computer cause this one I got is dying.

But don't worry, all my files, speechs, games and work are saved in a external hard drive.

See you soon...

P.S. I'll start making War'n'Guns shorts in this moment

Edoardo Moretti:
New computer! time for the next character, even this one it was censored in the early version of steam: Scout Minilol.

Name: Scout Minilol
First Appear: War’n’Guns 2 (Worms 2)
Voice: Angry Scots (Worms 2/Worms Armageddon)
Fanfare: Scotland
Flag: Scotland

Bios:
Scout Minilol (not to being confused with Scout from Team Fortress 2) was the Co-leader of a camping organization in Scotland called “International Camping (I.C.)”, after the organization's shutdown Scout Minilol discovers the W.P.O. (Weapon Professionals Organization) and decides to join it to became a fighter in the battlefield. Scout is a courageous fighter with a big spirit of orienting, even when often he thinks to long for the attack. In battle, Scout is a strong fighter*: he uses a lot of Dragonpunches and Fireballs, if possible he uses often the Baseball Bat. Scout can reach hard fields with his trekking shoes.

*You can see a red-blue bow on his head.

Inspiration:
Scout Minilol was quietly hard to realize, the fighting spirit was ispired while I was playing/testing him on Worms Armageddon. Then the camping hobby is by the name of the speech.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version