Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:03 AM

Author Topic: A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns  (Read 18543 times)

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
Re: A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2019, 06:09 PM »
One of the characters that I mentioned before in Boggy B’s bios: Rookie

Name: Rookie
Gender: Female (…with a male name, this one is a Reverse Anime Trap)
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D (Worms 3D)
Voice: Classic (Worms 3D) https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-1649/
Fanfare: Simple WF https://www.tus-wa.com/files/file-1609/
Flag: Worm

Bios:
Rookie is the main protagonist of the 3° generation (from Worms 3D to Worms 4 Mayhem)***. Rookie trough that nobody wanted a girl in battle and She decided to disguise herself as a boy, but after the last mission “One Small Step…” she sneezed and her disguised costume blows away and everyone (…except Burchelà Niertlhu) started to being shocked, but then they said that is alright. In Worms 4 Mayhem she dressed like a simple female soldier but in Worms Forts she was dressed like a boy again. In battle, Rookie is a great elite military soldier but also a cute cinnamon roll. Rookie returns in battle after hearing that even Boogie returns in War’n’Guns Ultimate^

Inspiration:
While I was playing Worms Armageddon with the W3D Classic speech, I was having troubles for the gender of the character, but when I played with the W3D German speech a weird idea goes in my head: I decide to make W3D German character into an Anime Trap* and W3D Classic an Reverse Anime Trap**

*Male anime character disguised as a female.

**Female anime character disguised as a male.

***She did a comeback in the 4° generation.

^Simply Worms Armageddon but with the speechs from all Worms games and more landscape themes (MapGen)

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2019, 06:35 PM »
The second character that I mentioned before in Boggy B’s bios: Twinglass Brightness.

Name: Twinglass Brightness
First Appear: War’n’Guns Travel In Time (Worms 4 Mayhem)
Voice: Professor (Worms 4 Mayhem)
Fanfare: Grannest (Meteos Wars)
Flag: W4M-Prof

Bios:
Twinglass Brigtness is the good professor and the mission reporter of the series, but he’s also the older brother of JesterMad and arc-nemesis of Prof.Norminkle. This weapon professional is well known for his big brain and his inventions like the Time Machine and the BanzookaX5 (Worms 3D). In the "Time Traveling" Operation, Twinglass manage to save his team from being trapped to the Prehistoric-Age by recovering and repair the Time Machine that Prof.Norminkle stole and destroyed. In battle, Twinglass is a massive professional with chain reactions to use and made with every weapon.

Inspiration:
Twinglass Brightness wasn’t hard to realize, the hairstyle was ispired from Eraserhead by David Lynch and since the speech was a look-like of GameShow I decided to make him as the older brother of JesterMad.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 09:48 PM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2019, 11:34 AM »
So, the speechs that I mentioned on the list and Boggy B's bios are done.
Now I'm ready for some requests (...and for real).

P.S.:Check this sweet Pavilion!Boogie I made for a my friend.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2019, 05:46 PM »
He used an Armageddon and...and he SURVIDED! So, for this miracle, there's Cabbrius.

Name: Cabbrius
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D (Worms3D)
Voice: London Cabbie (Worms 3D)
Fanfare: Orient (Worms Forts)
Flag: TheCommodore

Bios:
Cabbrius is the one of the strongest Weapon Professional of Worms 3D and also a well-known third grade unit of the Bazooka and Grenade Elite Squad. Cabbrius is a great survialist when it comes with Earthquakes, Nuclear Explosions and Armageddon thanks to his hard past. Cabbrius is also a Taxi driver from around London and for lunch he cooks very often his dish “Chicken with Eggs and Rice”. Most people even said that Cabbrius manage to survive an Armageddon attack without being hit and win the battle.

Inspiration:
As the name of the speech I imagine him as a Taxi Driver and for the hair and dress I got inspired from the movie “Taxi Driver” by Martin Scorsese. Since he’s quotes are: “Chicken and Rice!”, “EGGS!!”, “Time to get your own bread.” I decide to make him also a simple chief.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 02:37 PM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2019, 12:48 AM »
Was sceptic and sarcastic when you started this. Now I'm just amazed it's still going. Still don't have any idea what you're doing, but whatever it is, keep it going :)

Offline h3oCharles

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2019, 03:03 PM »
Was sceptic and sarcastic when you started this. Now I'm just amazed it's still going. Still don't have any idea what you're doing, but whatever it is, keep it going :)
Thank you so much Sensei, by the way...did you like characters that I made?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:36 AM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2019, 03:19 PM »
here, good luck m8, let's see how accurate you're going to be xd
That's a sweet speech! About that, did you like to have a War'n'Guns version of yourself?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2019, 08:38 PM »
That's a sweet speech! About that, did you like to have a War'n'Guns version of yourself?
uuh maybe xd

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2019, 03:13 PM »
uuh maybe xd
Alright, I will try to improvise.  ;-)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 03:19 PM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2019, 11:20 PM »
To TheMadCharles:

There's the first sketch of a W'N'G (War'n'Guns) version of yourself (or avatar). The only things I know about you is:
> left eye
> shotgun
> music
If you want something changed or your fine with it, tell me.

P.S.: I just improvised.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 11:23 PM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM »
Sorry about this huge delay for a new character of War'n'Guns and other speechs from other Worms games, I'm working in some short of Puyo Puyo VS 2 Mods based on my series and the infamous Worms spin-off "Worms Blast" called "War'n'Guns Blast". There's the pictures of the first approved characters, if your interested.

P.S. I'm using a different art style for this, based on "Worms World Party Aqua".

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2020, 11:18 PM »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM »
That's an unusual speech this one, I'll call him: Maxim VanOski.

Name: Maxim VanOski
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D Russian Edition (Worms3D Rus)
Voice: Macho Man
Fanfare: AveyardRiffNextGen (Worms W.M.D.)
Flag: Muscle

Bios:
Maxim VanOski is the oldest Weapon Professional of the 3° generation and the buffed of the series. Maxim is a strong man who lived in Khabarovsk: the coldest part of Russia, he delivered goods around the continent of Russia (most of this is vodka) and always he travels in topless (even in winter), in a battle on Russia caused by Evil DeMalvagicus, Maxim manage to destroy the enemy's base and General Dougie gives him the honour to join the W.P.O. (Weapon Professionals Organization). For being a macho*, Maxis’ punches deals the double of the damage and his fireballs throws the enemy further respect from the other Weapon Professionals. In free time he loves doing extreme sports in extreme cold places and drink a LOT of Vodka.

*You can notice the word "Мачо" on his jacket, that means "Macho" in Russian.

Inspiration:
His voice reminds me a Russian macho man since it appears only on the Russian version of Worms 3D and part of this character was barley inspired on Soda Popinski from Nintendo's Punch-Out.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:59 AM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2020, 12:29 PM »
Sorry for the LONG wait, I was working on War’n’Guns Blast! Anyway there’s the next character that wins on WA 3 Times in a row:Jasmie Cowgirl

Name: Jasmie Cowgirl
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D Russian Edition (Worms3D Rus)
Voice: Cowgirl (Worms3D Rus)
Fanfare: Country (Worms W.M.D.)
Flag: Greenfire

Bios:
Jasmie Cowgirl is the strongest of the 3° generation but also the most dangerous Weapon Professional of the series. Jasmie is an aristocrat and a strolling cowgirl who lived in Russia as a animal hunter and a strong lady who makes everyone cry for fear, but for Jasmie the life of a country girl was boring and as discovering The W.P.O. (Weapon Professionals Organization) while strolling around on the hills she decide to join the Organization for having some action and fun. In battle She loves to push enemies with the Ninja Rope and make a lot of destruction with the Sheep and the Mad Cow.

Inspiration:
Her voice was a bit aristocrat and also a bit strolling, also part of this character was inspired from Idate from Okegom.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:57 AM by Edoardo Moretti »