Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:56 AM

Author Topic: A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns  (Read 18709 times)

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
Re: A brand new creaction: War'n'Guns
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2021, 10:37 PM »
can you do the alien from Worms 3D for me?  ;)
Sure!! Belive me or not I was waiting a long time for a request!!
Just let me finish the redraw of Ernita Violini and Jasmie Cowgirl and then I will make it!!

Offline T0o0T_man

• Romania Romania
  • average worms armageddon enjoyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2021, 08:43 PM »
can you do the alien from Worms 3D for me?  ;)
Sure!! Belive me or not I was waiting a long time for a request!!
Just let me finish the redraw of Ernita Violini and Jasmie Cowgirl and then I will make it!!
Oh good! You can take your time once you're done redrawing them.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2021, 01:12 AM »
Ernita Violini's redesign and new bios are complete!

Go to Page 2 and see!

Next is Jasmie Cowgirl, then the Alien speech from Worms3D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 03:28 PM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2022, 12:43 AM »
Jasmie Cowgirl's redesign and new bios are complete!

Go to Page 4 and see!

Now it is time to work on T0o0T_man's request: the alien from Worms 3D ENG, then a brand new character!

Offline T0o0T_man

• Romania Romania
  • average worms armageddon enjoyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2022, 04:34 PM »
While I'm waiting "TheMadCharles" answer I made the villain of the series: Evil DeMalvagicus

Name: Evil DeMalvagicus

First Appear: War’n’Guns (Worms 1) (then in Worms3d and Worms Forts he became a playable character)
Voice: Villain
Fanfare: Game Over (PC-USA, Genesis-EU, MSX2-AUS, SNES-JAP)
Flag: Evil

Bios:
Evil DeMalvagicus is the main antagonist of War’n’Guns and other EdoComics Original series (he’s first appear was on “The Pintas”), also know as “The Lord Of The Villains". A stickman (A.K.A. Pinta) with grey eyes and black hairs with tree spikes. He’s a heartless, despicable, cruel, crazy and powerful guy that kills also the innocents and he destroyed a lot of palaces, he's also responsible of many Weapon Professionals' shocking past, cause of destruction and genocide. Evil is extremely dangerous cause not only is Over-powered, but also is Over-lucky.

Inspiration:
Evil was my first attempt to draw a villain, then I found the villain speech from Worms Forts and later I decide to use him as the main antagonist of War’n’Guns.
haha evil stickman lol :troll:

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2022, 09:30 PM »
haha evil stickman lol :troll:
I know it sounds funny since I wanted to make this stickman (A.K.A. Pinta) as the main antagonist of many series created by me and the primary protagonist of an another series of mine called "BAD GUYS" (not to being confused with DreamWorks' "The Bad Guys" or called "Way Too Despicable" in Italy).

Oh...one more thing!:I've finished the concept art of the Alien. I'll start to work on the illustration soon.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2022, 01:01 AM »
(Requested by "T0o0T_man")There's the first alien of the series: Truffing Xurker.

Name: Truffing Xurker
First Appear: War’n’Guns 3D (Worms3D)
Voice: Alien (Worms 3D)
Fanfare: Scifisynth
Flag: Blue Symbol

Bios:
Truffing Xurker is one of an Alien species called “Steporums” with three eyes and glowing fingers, he is also a former member of the “The DirthVaders”. He first appeared in the mission “In Space, No-One Can Hear You Clean” as a foe for the W.P.O.(Weapon Professionals Organization), but in “Alien Juice SuckersThe DirthVaders betrayed and rejected him by destroying his UFO. After being saved from drowning by Rookie and discovering that The DirthVaders worshipped Evil DeMalvagicus all along, Truffing filled with disbelief and anger decide to take revenge (and forced to join the W.P.O.), flipped Evil’s plan and get rid of The DirthVaders once and for all. Truffing Xurker never liked humans even though he wanted to conquer Earth but in this chase was the planet conquers him. In battle Truffing is a Jetpack user thanks of his Jet Suit and he’s also a cluster bomb user (Banana Bomb, Cluster Grenade, Mortar…)

Inspiration:
For this particular character I used some quotes of the speech for his psychical body and for the suit I took inspiration from the UFOs from Worms3D.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 02:32 AM by Edoardo Moretti »

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2022, 03:21 PM »
This time I decided to make a character based on Worms Clan Wars and I'll start with the "Classic" character: Woobie.

Name: Woobie
First Appear: War’n’Guns Revolution (Worms Revolution)
Voice: Classic (Worms Revolution)
Fanfare: Country Manor
Flag: Worm

Bios:
Woobie is the main character of the 5° generation (from Worms Revolution to Worms Clan Wars). Woobie is specialized on diving missions (as you can see his diving suit) and he’s the one who stopped Evil and Lord Mesmer’s plan to get their hands on the golden weapon (and nearly dying). In battle Woobie plays more aggressively respect from Boogie, Boonie and Rookie since for being mad when something doesn’t work. Woobie was chosen in 2 missions along with a team of new Weapon Professionals: The first mission was to stop Old McDynamite to blown up a farm full of explosives (Worms Revolution) and the second mission was to defend the golden weapon from the tyrannous forces of Evil DeMalvagicus and Lord Crowley-Mesmer (Worms Clan Wars).

Inspiration:
As the rest of the previous characters like Boogie, Boonie and Rookie I imagine him as a soldier and for this particular "main character" I give him a diving suit due for the logic of Worms Revolution and Worms Clan Wars.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2022, 10:00 PM »
Captain Jarhead's redesign and new bios are complete!

Go to Page 5 and see!

Now if nothing bad will happen...I'll work on the new characters and the remaining redraws. Wish me good luck.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2022, 08:45 AM »
So...how about an another character from Worms Armageddon? Well, there's Brummy Gyro.

Name: Brummy Gyro
First Appear: War’n’Guns Armageddon (Worms Armageddon)
Voice: Brummie
Fanfare: Scratch
Flag: Black Cross

Bios:
Brummy Gyro is the Trave user and the engineer of the 2° generation. Brummy is a short Weapon Professional that worked in the making of Super Weapons like the Magic Bullet and the MB Bomb, he’s a bit wacky sometimes but always ready to build when requested. Brummy is also one of the greatest players of Brumstick witch he loves to play in free time. In battle Brummy Gyro loves to use strategic tricks with Traves and Grenades, he uses the Blown Torch and the Pneumatic Drill when necessary.

Inspiration:
The making of this character was a bit hard, I've made him a Trave user thanks to take some inspirations from some Puzzle levels from Worms Reloaded.

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2022, 08:12 PM »
After a LONG time, there’s a character based on a speech from Worms World Party Aqua: Hitaki Kuromia

Name: Hitaki Kuromia
First Appear: War’n’Guns Aqua (Worms World Party Aqua)
Voice: Shy
Fanfare: Florias (Meteos Wars)
Flag: Daisy

Bios:
Hitaki Kuromiya is the youngest and the weakest of the Oriental Squadron; with a shiny flower shaped charmer on her neck. Hitaki is also the shyest of the Weapons Professionals, she prefers to use throw and drop weapons like the Grenade and the Mine and as for that she use really often the Rope to attack; she hides really often in holes, bunkers and caves due for her shy character. In free time, Hitaki loves to take care of her flowers and plants; she hates chaos and messy situations and prefers the pleasing sounds of the nature.

Inspiration:
The inspiration for this character comes from 2 reasons: her shy motivation is based on the name of the speech and the flower obsession is based on the flag and the fanfare.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2022, 08:27 PM »
dear Edoardo Moretti. Nice that you share your work here . How old are you ? How became this your hobby? why dont you play worms armageddon? i never saw u in #AG. I rly tried to understand what ur artwork is about but i cant find the story comics you said there would be, i just can read description of figures u kinda imagined out of worms game  :-X woaa

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2022, 08:28 PM »
That's 25 characters done so far!
First of all, I want to thank the TUS community of the little but big support!
Huge thanks to:

MonkeyIsland for creating the best Worms website I could even imagine!

My friends nadiya8040, Tetriser and Ruizukirisame.

SiD, h3oCharles (The Mad Charles) and T0o0T_man for their requests

I'm still working on remaking War'n'Guns Blast! for Gamebanana and soon I'll let you know how is the progress done so far.

See you soon and thank you.

Edoardo Moretti

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2022, 08:31 PM »
Great   :D ty for just not answearing my questions Sir

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2022, 08:32 PM »
dear Edoardo Moretti. Nice that you share your work here . How old are you ? How became this your hobby? why dont you play worms armageddon? i never saw u in #AG. I rly tried to understand what ur artwork is about but i cant find the story comics you said there would be, i just can read description of figures u kinda imagined out of worms game  :-X woaa
I'm still working on some games and some short comics based on real life matches, it need time of course since I'm right now working on a PPV2 (Puyo Puyo VS 2) mod called War'n'Guns Blast!.
If you want to share something of yours, post it on this topic for War'n'Guns fans and if you have a little request let me know.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 08:35 PM by Edoardo Moretti »