Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:39 AM

Author Topic: A clone of XanKriegor made me really insane on WormNET.  (Read 806 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

A clone of XanKriegor made me really insane on WormNET.
« on: January 02, 2018, 05:45 AM »
Heya. I am here to tell, that another user tried to copy XanKriegor and drive me really insane nuts. XanKriegor has already driven me insane nuts, but this guy didn't even want to listen to The Predictor, making the latter enraged and summoning Undyne, who was summoned to deal with this guy while The Predictor was charging the Elemental Bomb. After watching the replay attached to this post, learn your lesson: "Don't even try to treat my story mods equally to Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2. Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 is trash, but my story mods are at least worth the stand". All my insanity started back here, when GeneralEcchi has shown his hate to me. Now, most of the hate comes from XanKriegor. And the XanKriegor copycat is named Rioyheaz.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Rabbzz

Re: A clone of XanKriegor made me really insane on WormNET.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 07:07 AM »
Take ya meds mate

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 07:12 AM »
He found a friend finally  :D

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 07:49 AM »
I am feeling weird. With each hate message/post, I gain more insanity, my LV increases, and... even worse things happen. Xan, you have sent that clone to destroy a part of my pure heart, turning it into the part of insane heart.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 01:02 PM »
so just stop playing this game. nobody will miss you

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 05:31 PM »
so just stop playing this game. nobody will miss you
Seriously? This game barely gets any players as it is! Why do you want him to leave when the game gets very few players? That could threaten a game with as small of a community of players as W:A has in 2018!
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Mega`Adnan

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 12:12 AM »
Well