Forums > Off Topic

Abnaxus pessimist

(1/17) > >>

Random00:
Abnaxus, you're just the the worst pessimist ever. Didnt see anyone in Worms who thinks that bad of people in general.

Where is the fun? :/

Abnaxus:
I just can't stand trouble makers. Those are the reason why we live in such a horrible world. Nobody wants to fight them and prefer fleeing those ? No problem, but I will.
I can't change the entire world, but I can make little parts better, where everybody could have fun without people f@#!ing it.

A guy once did ruin the French Worms Community, I promised since then I would never let it happens again.

Where's the fun ? There is none, such as in every works.
But I hope there will be a good end. Where nobody would have to do another thing than enjoying the present moment.

Many guys told me I was dreaming, but I keep thinking it's possible.
Isn't it a kind of optimism ?

I wish people could see what I have in mind, so they could understand what I'm not able to tell.

The only way to make such a thing is to use rules, defined by the entired community.
And everybody has to respect those ones.
If there is no punishment from breaking a rule, bad people would be free to make troubles everywhere.
It's what happenned in many countries, and it's why we get what we have now: a dying earth.

PS: But at least, there is good people I can have a break and fun with.

NinjaCamel:
loloo im having fun all the time rofl! Dunno why u even r here if u dont enjoy. I would go to the potato cellar then. Theres the perfect place for what u r looking for. There noone can crush ur peace expect urself.

Abnaxus:
You missed an important point where your answer is.

NinjaCamel:
i did miss nothing rofl. I just said that the place what u r looking for is the potato cellar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version