Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:44 AM

Author Topic: ALL MUSICIANS POST HERE - xD  (Read 1469 times)

Offline ANO

ALL MUSICIANS POST HERE - xD
« on: March 31, 2014, 03:14 PM »
Hi,

I would like to revive an old discussion which involves all the musicians here around.

I have not a forum yet on my new community then I will use this one for the moment.

The objective is to create some soundtracks for worms inspired to the most famous worms theme, I know we all come from different kind of music and it's not a problem, we'll just create different songs for each, it doesn't matter. What I need it's just some people who are interested in doing this, able to record themselves and to contribute to the creative process.

About me, I can play and record guitar and bass and programming drums in case there will be no drummer available.
I suggest to post your own instrument and if you are an all rounder musician or if you prefer just to be focus on a certain music instead of another.

\m/ https://www.tus-wa.com/groups/PorK/

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 03:31 PM by ANO »

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: ALL MUSICIANS POST HERE - xD
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 08:34 PM »
Would like to join, if i only had a free slot available :(
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:43 PM »
You don't need to be in the community if you can't join for that reason. You can i any case take part to this project if you are interested

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:53 PM »
Come back to fos ano we miss you, we need our leader :(

Offline TOMT

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 09:18 PM »
I'm a good drummer! :D I've been working alot as a drum teacher, and played in metal, black metal, jazz, rock and indie bands!

Offline tuomatz

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 10:10 PM »
What are these soundtracks gonna be for? I'm interested for sure. I play piano and keyboard/synth -stuff. Also I enjoy some musicmaking on computer. No specific favourite genre.
"People without a vehicle, are like worms without F8" - Aristotle

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 10:39 PM »
I like playing and composing fingerstyle arrangements on my acoustic and electric guitars, kinda newbie though  :-[
Check me out on soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/xrayez
I don't reveal my masterpieces there xD

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 10:43 PM »
it-s just to do music? xd why don-t try to make something together for this. I feel worms really close to music, in the sense that I have started to play it offline with friends in the rehearsal room! It would be funny to remake the theme song somehow.

Hope to see more people or just someone really interested and we-ll start.. I have some plans about how to make it possible, and any ideas, suggestions have to be put them out, no limits in the first phase. Noobs or not noobs, we can find the right place for everyone.

Good job Xrayez  :)

Walrus, I won t speak of this here, neither in shoutbox, I m still muted uhauah nor in our ex pvt forum. But I am in ag, you have my email etc, I m still yr son, oh Padre. With the others I have already talked a bit, and for the others I meant the real FoS guys, my road-s mates, my whores... people for who I felt many times in battle xd. I wait you.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 06:29 AM »
Nice music Xray,  I like "Growing up", and ur second song reminds me much about that 2 songs, did u inspire from them maybe?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:32 AM by KinslayeR »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 09:52 AM »
Well, I didn't even think of Gothic OST when I wrote it, but when I played the game I really enjoyed music there indeed. I think my music style grew up with my taste of music  :)
I didn't hear Gamma Ray - Lake of Tears.

Thanks  ;)

I like "Growing Up" too :D

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 11:23 AM »
Count me in !

As I suggested it, I'm surely interested. :p
I'll try to check the forum as much as I can to be enough involved in.

I'm not a very very good drummer, but I can try. ^^

Any suggestion about tempo, etc ?
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline angus

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 01:50 PM »
Ye why not  :D

Offline TOMT

Offline j0hny

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 01:27 PM »
I am looking for good music to the next video Best games of the season. Maybe some suggestions? :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)